Pleban Girl Party - Lay All Your Love On Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
:hug: Bri! :drool:

I'm doing okay. How are you doing? How's school going?

I haven't seen you since forever!!!
Cmon girlie, spill all the news. How's the new digs? Are things working out?
I've missed you. :hug:

Schol's being schoolish. Still haven't recovered from having such a short christmas break...and early mornings. bleh
Otherwise I'm good.

SG :hug: Weldy :hug: Fly :hug:

SG are you staying warm enough? :lol: I knew it was bad today when we woke up and Malibu was covered in snow. That is just wrong.

Russty Cat said:
SG :hug: Weldy :hug: Fly :hug:

SG are you staying warm enough? :lol: I knew it was bad today when we woke up and Malibu was covered in snow. That is just wrong.

:lol: Not warm at all - but we're handling it better than you guys out there in Cali :hug:

We never get snow,only enough to cover you hand,but it does get cold...and it has been a month now and the neighbors still aren`t moved in,they just got their lights:crack:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I haven't seen you since forever!!!
Cmon girlie, spill all the news. How's the new digs? Are things working out?
I've missed you. :hug:

Schol's being schoolish. Still haven't recovered from having such a short christmas break...and early mornings. bleh
Otherwise I'm good.

Lets see. The new digs rock! I have my own bathroom, which is soooo nice. I'm loving the huge mother of a bathtub. hehe And having central heat rocks big time. I'm adjusting to having B gone at night 5 nights out of the week. Its not as bad as it was. I watch alot of movies and work when I feel up to it. It sucked for a while when I didn't have the puter. I really missed all of you!!!

Its still hard sometimes, but I know we did the right thing. I'm so glad to have my parents close by finally. My mom called like 4 times today. It just cracks me up that she calls all the time. I've also joined a fiber art group that do shows all over the US. I'm going to be incredibly busy for the next year with shows that are all coming up way to quick. But its really great, cuz I'll be getting alot more exposure in galleries and muesums all over the US. I've already started networking all over Orange County and LA, so I think its going to be really good for my work to be here. I also have a job interview next Tuesday for a local library. Its just a small part time job, but I thought it would get me out of the house a bit if I got the job.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Not warm at all - but we're handling it better than you guys out there in Cali :hug:

I could keep you warm. :sexywink: :drool:

I swear you could say that the earth was on fire and Cali people would be just as freaked out. :giggle: B told me to make sure when I was driving on the highway this morning to watch for black ice. Um, the reason its called black ice is, cuz its black like the pavement and you don't see it! D'oh! :lol:

Oh I have to tell you all I have a new boyfriend who has been helping a ton during the transition. B doesn't seem to mind him very much. He said just the other day he's okay with him, cuz "I could kick his ass! Hell you could kick his ass!" :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

Lets see. The new digs rock! I have my own bathroom, which is soooo nice. I'm loving the huge mother of a bathtub. hehe And having central heat rocks big time. I'm adjusting to having B gone at night 5 nights out of the week. Its not as bad as it was. I watch alot of movies and work when I feel up to it. It sucked for a while when I didn't have the puter. I really missed all of you!!!

Its still hard sometimes, but I know we did the right thing. I'm so glad to have my parents close by finally. My mom called like 4 times today. It just cracks me up that she calls all the time. I've also joined a fiber art group that do shows all over the US. I'm going to be incredibly busy for the next year with shows that are all coming up way to quick. But its really great, cuz I'll be getting alot more exposure in galleries and muesums all over the US. I've already started networking all over Orange County and LA, so I think its going to be really good for my work to be here. I also have a job interview next Tuesday for a local library. Its just a small part time job, but I thought it would get me out of the house a bit if I got the job.

Wow! Sounds like things are really shaping up nicely. Especially for your artwork! :up:
And big bathtubs are *always* a plus. :drool:
I'm really happy that things are turning out for you. :hug:
And how have you been feeling?

Ooo! And have you personally seen iceicles on oranges? I'm rather amused by it....

Russty Cat said:

I could keep you warm. :sexywink: :drool:

I swear you could say that the earth was on fire and Cali people would be just as freaked out. :giggle: B told me to make sure when I was driving on the highway this morning to watch for black ice. Um, the reason its called black ice is, cuz its black like the pavement and you don't see it! D'oh! :lol:

Oh I have to tell you all I have a new boyfriend who has been helping a ton during the transition. B doesn't seem to mind him very much. He said just the other day he's okay with him, cuz "I could kick his ass! Hell you could kick his ass!" :lmao:

:lol: ummm congratulations? :eyebrow: :wink: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Wow! Sounds like things are really shaping up nicely. Especially for your artwork! :up:
And big bathtubs are *always* a plus. :drool:
I'm really happy that things are turning out for you. :hug:
And how have you been feeling?

Ooo! And have you personally seen iceicles on oranges? I'm rather amused by it....

This week I was feeling like complete shit! Like wanting to strangle someone. Thankfully we think we know what was going on and thanks to heavy pain killers I'm feeling better. Hopefully it will work itself out and I'll be better next week. Or at least so drugged up I won't care. :D :wink:

I forgot to say I haven't seen iceicles on oranges yet, but I did get ice cubes out of my garden hose. And one of our pipes froze and burst. Talk about fun for everyone. :madspit:

flybabe said:

:eyebrow: you don`t look at the archives do you?

the amount we've gone over balances out some of that wasteful mis-use of threads :lol:

and besides, I was a part of all of those PGP's in the archives. I actually remember them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom