Pleban Girl Party - It's not easy being a sexy PLEBAn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Yeah, people look at me and go "yeah, your pretend internet friends" :rolleyes:

Me - They're REAL :mad:

:lol:

That's exactly what happens here! :lmao: That is if I tell them that I know you guys from the internet. :reject:

My dad used to be one of those people, until he spoke to Bri on here for like 5 minutes that night. :lol:

sami0201 said:

That's exactly what happens here! :lmao: That is if I tell them that I know you guys from the internet. :reject:

My dad used to be one of those people, until he spoke to Bri on here for like 5 minutes that night. :lol:

Aww, she IS just like her clone! Seducing Dad's :flirt: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, people look at me and go "yeah, your pretend internet friends" :rolleyes:

Me - They're REAL :mad:

As real as people who live inside my laptop computer can be! :angry:

No, wait. You don't really live inside my computer ...

See, this is why I don't really talk about Interference to other people outside of Interference ... :wink:

sami0201 said:
That last pic is Becks? Doesn't look like him! :ohmy:

He is a man of many faces :wink:

b79_jpg.jpg

b48_jpg.jpg

b5_jpg.jpg

VP did you see my Johny-palooza last night?

Hi Weldy :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

Aww, she IS just like her clone! Seducing Dad's :flirt: :lmao:

OMG, that just reminded me! :lmao: Sarah informed me last night that this girl she's gone to school with since elementary school (they don't hang out anymore, but they go to the same HS)...this girl's parents are getting divorced! :hyper: My excitement may seem misplaced, but I've had a crush on the dad for years now! About 8 years ago, she slept over here, and the next day when he picked her up, we shared a moment at the door. :flirt: :combust:

Anyway, I told Sarah to start hanging out with her...then I'd see the father, and that I'd be there for him and then I'd just be there. (Seinfeld :drool: )

I'm evil. :tsk: :reject:

sami0201 said:

Seriously?! I'm honored. :lmao:

I wish I lived closer! :hmm: How far is Long Island from your house? :wink:

:lmao:!!

I wish you lived closer too! :drool:

You're probably around 1 hour away from me (you could PM me if you want where you are exactly so I'd be able to give you a better estimate) and my mom said you could come over any time you would like because we both want to meet you! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Thankls guys :hug: I think I talked about you guys more than anything else - every other reference was 'The Girls' or "my friend ___" from Toronto or from detroit or from California said this, did this, would love this... yadda yadda :blahblah:

:lol: :cute:

I do that all the time too!
People are always like, how do you know people from such and such? At which point I'm all...:shifty: Oh you know, I get around...:lol:
Most people don't know about you ladies...except my one friend (who somehow figures out everything :madwife: lol)
I think she about had a fit when I finally told her about ou gals. She was all, I hope they don't know where you live!! At which point I explained I kinda already met you...:lol:

circa1992 said:

I'm so happy :happy: I love the warm weather, and now I get to have a bunch over people over :love:

Sarah, I love summer, I love warm weather. But weeks of high humidity and temps in the nineties? In an old upper flat without air conditioning? That I don't love.

:madspit:

I wish I could come to your pool. :(

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol: :cute:

I do that all the time too!
People are always like, how do you know people from such and such? At which point I'm all...:shifty: Oh you know, I get around...:lol:
Most people don't know about you ladies...except my one friend (who somehow figures out everything :madwife: lol)
I think she about had a fit when I finally told her about ou gals. She was all, I hope they don't know where you live!! At which point I explained I kinda already met you...:lol:

We're still on the down-low as far as your mom's concerned. :yikes: :lol:

jobob said:

Sarah, I love summer, I love warm weather. But weeks of high humidity and temps in the nineties? In an old upper flat without air conditioning? That I don't love.

:madspit:

I wish I could come to your pool. :(

Any cool interferencers are welcome any time (mom said so, :lol: )!!!

VintagePunk said:

OMG, that just reminded me! :lmao: Sarah informed me last night that this girl she's gone to school with since elementary school (they don't hang out anymore, but they go to the same HS)...this girl's parents are getting divorced! :hyper: My excitement may seem misplaced, but I've had a crush on the dad for years now! About 8 years ago, she slept over here, and the next day when he picked her up, we shared a moment at the door. :flirt: :combust:

Anyway, I told Sarah to start hanging out with her...then I'd see the father, and that I'd be there for him and then I'd just be there. (Seinfeld :drool: )

I'm evil. :tsk: :reject:

Another Seinfeld reference: Sounds like you've been waiting Dad's marriage out for awhile ...

circa1992 said:

:lmao:!!

I wish you lived closer too! :drool:

You're probably around 1 hour away from me (you could PM me if you want where you are exactly so I'd be able to give you a better estimate) and my mom said you could come over any time you would like because we both want to meet you! :lol:

Aw I wanna meet you guys too! An hour is close and I would totally come if my mom was here to take me! She's actually coming in tomorrow but she probably wants to see family. Who needs family? :angry: :wink:
It's funny how we were just talking about "fake" internet friends because I was telling someone the other day how one of my friends was pulled onstage by Bono and she asked me how I knew you and I told her from online. She said something about how I don't really know you and I was like, "yes I do! She was in my town a few months ago and I would have actually met her if it wasn't pouring rain!" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom