Pleban Girl Party - It's not easy being a sexy PLEBAn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stirs thread like she's stirring ice cubes in a tall, cool drink.

Hey, in this heat, we need all the cool imagery we can get. :wink:

and speaking of drinks, I see SG has popped up with the little we-know-what symbol in her post ...

:giggle:

Hi, SG! :hug:

Last edited:
Drea has a boy-friend Drea has a boyfriend! :p

Drea said:
I don't know :lol: I must, because I might be riding on his scooter

He calls it his scooter? :cute: :giggle:

jobob said:
Hi, whoever's here!

:hug:

Hot enough for you? :wink: It's gonna be about 100 degrees here tomorrow -- and that's not an exaggeration. :ohmy:

It was 106 in the town I just got home from :combust: I think it only reached like 102 here :rolleyes: :wink:

My sister invited me to a birthday party at a mexican restaraunt just north of here - I wasn't all that sure I wanted to go, but I'm so glad I went :happy: It was a blast :D :drunk:

:wink: I met a HOT HOT HOT guy :drool: :combust: He's a piercing artist and the Drummer in a rock band :rockon: :love:

*happysigh*

He is, however, married - but what the hell, so am I technically :wink: :lmao:

(Seriously it was nothing like that but he was great and a lot of fun)

Sad_Girl said:
Drea has a boy-friend Drea has a boyfriend! :p

He calls it his scooter? :cute: :giggle:

Line. Of. The. Night. :lmao:

It really was over 100 in northern Mich today? It didn't break 100 here in the south ... but then I went to the movies tonight to escape the non-A/C apt. (I saw Lady in the Water for the A/C. Shoulda saw POTC2 again.)

the local news said it was that Hot Jo, so I guess it's probably true - but hey you never know, maybe they're just exaggerating to get more viewers :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
the local news said it was that Hot Jo, so I guess it's probably true - but hey you never know, maybe they're just exaggerating to get more viewers :lol:

Yeah. They're just making a big deal out of the heat to take everyone's mind off high gas prices. And the war in the Middle East. :wink:

I was just trying to get his attention :lol: it was a big party and the staff were a little overwhelmed :shifty: It was at that point when she took the keys from me :lmao: :reject:

Has anyone ever heard of Lou DelBianco? He's a singer who sings stupid children's songs...my cousin and I are obsessed!! He comes to their camp every year and he's coming on Wednesday and it's so funny. We just downloaded some of his songs and we are going to have him sign the cd. :love: We have a dance and everything. :hyper: :lmao:

Thankls guys :hug: I think I talked about you guys more than anything else - every other reference was 'The Girls' or "my friend ___" from Toronto or from detroit or from California said this, did this, would love this... yadda yadda :blahblah:

Sad_Girl said:
Thankls guys :hug: I think I talked about you guys more than anything else - every other reference was 'The Girls' or "my friend ___" from Toronto or from detroit or from California said this, did this, would love this... yadda yadda :blahblah:

:cute:

Glad you had a great night! :hug:

Hi Sami! :hug:

b9_jpg-1.jpg

:drool:

Aw, SG likes us. :eek:

Hi, Sami! :hug: No, I'm not quite up on children's singer-songwriters (because I don't have kids and my niece and nephew are in college). But that sounds pretty funny. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I do that too, I talk about you guys all the time. :reject: :lol:

Hi Sami :hug:

sami0201 said:

Me too! I'll be like "oh my friend ____" and whoever I'm talking to will say, "how do you know someone from Canada? (or wherever)" and I'd say, "umm... :shifty: "

:lol:

Yeah, people look at me and go "yeah, your pretend internet friends" :rolleyes:

Me - They're REAL :mad:

:lol:

b81_jpg.jpg

Sami that is so funny, I do that too - until finally it's gotten to the point where it's 'one of her internet friends' if I refer to ANYONE whose name my family doesn't recognize, they just assume :reject:

apparantly you all live in my computer! :happy: :crazy: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom