PLEBA on my website.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hey girls,
So I've been updating my website and I included a section on PLEBA.
biggrin.gif
But I wanted to ask everyone's permission first- if there's something up there w/ your name on it and don't want it there- please let me know. Notably, I put up the Bastardize your U2 songs songs.
smile.gif
They are just sooooo funny. Plus some goodies from WildHonee and Blueeyes. Anyway- check it out, in the section of "A whole lotta..." let me know if you disagree/agree, etc. And NicaMom- if you want me to link to the Interferencers page I'd be glad to do so, same with the RSOC site
smile.gif

other than that, you know it's a good day when you don't have to take a shower until 5:30 at night
tongue.gif

------------------
Freeway like a river runs through this land

* U2TakeMeHigher *

hehe, i read through those bastardise your u2 songs again. I had a good laugh!

Oh, and I also read your interpretation of AB and Pop, with the whole 'sun and moon' reference. Verrry cool! And it made me look at things from a different perspective.

I definitely think some of the "best of" Mona and Bluey are in order...maybe a Mrs. Edge story or two as well??
biggrin.gif

just my 2 cents on the mattah....

dissy...DISSY? WTF? LOL!!
biggrin.gif

ultraviolet- glad you liked the interpretations!! they definitely make you look at those songs differently! and of course the bastard u2 songs are just too funny!!

Disco- I am in the process of putting all mrs. edge's stories up from the website. it might take me a while but i'll get 'em up there!
biggrin.gif
glad u liked!!

------------------
Freeway like a river runs through this land

* U2TakeMeHigher *

Back
Top Bottom