PLEBA Misc News and Articles #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a preview of an extended interview for a Mexican television, it is in English.

In the introduction the interviewer tells the audience some facts about U2 and the 360 tour, their humanitarian work, the millions of records sold, the cost of the tour, the amazing visuals used, etc. she says it is one of the most important interviews in her career, the complete interview is a long conversation (more than an hour) about music, frienship, feeling of guilt and many more things, it will be aired next month when U2 will be there for the 3 concerts at the Estadio Azteca.

Adela Micha platica con U2 :: Las Noticias por Adela

I hope you enjoy it, Larry is specially talkative here.

This is a preview of an extended interview for a Mexican television, it is in English.

In the introduction the interviewer tells the audience some facts about U2 and the 360 tour, their humanitarian work, the millions of records sold, the cost of the tour, the amazing visuals used, etc. she says it is one of the most important interviews in her career, the complete interview is a long conversation (more than an hour) about music, frienship, feeling of guilt and many more things, it will be aired next month when U2 will be there for the 3 concerts at the Estadio Azteca.

wow! thank you! I really hope we get to see the whole interview too!

Here are the pics they took at the end of the interview

x2_57b100f

x2_57b10ea

:cute:

Thank you for that interview, Marien!

Looks like Bono is in Monte Carlo for the tennis today...

Bono+ATP+Masters+Series+Monte+Carlo+Day+Eight+J9-2H5-_ECxl.jpg

Bono of U2 is seen before the final match between Rafael Nadal of Spain and David Ferrer of Spain during Day Eight of the ATP Masters Series Tennis at the Monte Carlo Country Club on April 17, 2011 in Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Bono of U2 is seen before the final match between Rafael Nadal of Spain and David Ferrer of Spain during Day Eight of the ATP Masters Series Tennis at the Monte Carlo Country Club on April 17, 2011 in Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Bono in Monte Carlo and I missed the final because I was making a visit!!!!

Thank you for the pic!

I can't watch the video..:sad:

edit: it's working now, thanks for posting.

Thank you for posting this pic!! :wave:

When I think about it I'm kind of happy I didn't go to the final, cause I wouldn't have been able to look at the players at all, but then I remember I could have been looking at Bono for the whole match and I regret I didn't go, can anyone understand me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom