PLEBA girls paty: BG & Wild went licking in Cardiff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww duckies!! :love: I love feeding them. Although someone told me once feeding them bread is supposed to be bad :shrug: Well...I do it anyway and hope I'm not responsible for some poor duck's demise. :sad:

Ok I'm gonna try and get the tattoo on Sunday cause tomorrow no doubt they're closed and I work all Saturday...what I'm going to get is the Ankh. I'm sure you've seen it/heard of it before. It's the Egyptian symbol of life...another theory is that it is a symbol of the sunrise, with the loop representing the Sun rising above the horizon (the crossbar). I like both theories...other people say it's what the symbol of females developed from so that's neat too. :) Here's a picture:

100px-Ankh.png

FlyYourKite said:
Awww duckies!! :love: I love feeding them. Although someone told me once feeding them bread is supposed to be bad :shrug: Well...I do it anyway and hope I'm not responsible for some poor duck's demise. :sad:

Ok I'm gonna try and get the tattoo on Sunday cause tomorrow no doubt they're closed and I work all Saturday...what I'm going to get is the Ankh. I'm sure you've seen it/heard of it before. It's the Egyptian symbol of life...another theory is that it is a symbol of the sunrise, with the loop representing the Sun rising above the horizon (the crossbar). I like both theories...other people say it's what the symbol of females developed from so that's neat too. :) Here's a picture:

100px-Ankh.png

Please don't tell me I've been killing ducks! :sad: What should I be feeding them?? We get to know them over the week, and we even name our favourites. :reject: :lol:

Niiiice! :love: Where are you having it put??

VintagePunk said:

Please don't tell me I've been killing ducks! :sad: What should I be feeding them?? We get to know them over the week, and we even name our favourites. :reject: :lol:

Niiiice! :love: Where are you having it put??

You got me as to what to feed them :shrug: I do the animal naming thing too! It's mostly with squirrels though...I don't know what my obsession with them is about :lol:

It's going vertically on the inside of my right wrist...not down the center but more to one of the sides. I hope I'm making sense :laugh:

:sad: Eless! :hug: Why do you feel pukey?

FlyYourKite said:

You got me as to what to feed them :shrug: I do the animal naming thing too! It's mostly with squirrels though...I don't know what my obsession with them is about :lol:

It's going vertically on the inside of my right wrist...not down the center but more to one of the sides. I hope I'm making sense :laugh:

:sad: Eless! :hug: Why do you feel pukey?

Perfect sense. :yes:

Did you hear about the Sims? :sad: Poor SG...

I spent time outside today. Outside as in the sub-sub-sub tropical under-a-hairdryer blowing hot water vapor steam engine super nova that is an Alabama summer.

Plus I've not been eating or sleeping well and it's catching up with me. I'm a doof.

On the brightside, the stupid blind date my aunt fixed up for me got cancelled! :hyper:

So VP, you gettin' excited?? I'm jealous. :wink:

Fly, how'd the test go?

VintagePunk said:
SG was able to save the characters, but she lost everything else. :sad: She's going to try to rebuild the houses, and rearrange the number of people per house...

It's like the fall of Rome....the debauchery of those randy Bono's brought down Plebaville!! :wink:

Elessarian said:
I spent time outside today. Outside as in the sub-sub-sub tropical under-a-hairdryer blowing hot water vapor steam engine super nova that is an Alabama summer.

Plus I've not been eating or sleeping well and it's catching up with me. I'm a doof.

On the brightside, the stupid blind date my aunt fixed up for me got cancelled! :hyper:

Fly, how'd the test go?

:shame: You must take care of yourself young lady. Don't make me come down there and open a can of whoop ass. :| :wink:

Getting excited about the resort? Sort of, but not really...it's just so chaotic trying to get ready. I'm like this every year. But once I get there, I'll breathe a huge sigh of relief, and I'll be relaxed and mellow within 5 minutes. :)

Elessarian said:

Fly, how'd the test go?

Oh my poor clone! :heart: :hug: Don't get sick on me. :(

.....if you get sick, I'll be next! :lol:

elysithea said:

Oh my poor clone! :heart: :hug: Don't get sick on me. :(

.....if you get sick, I'll be next! :lol:

It's totally my fault. I don't bother eating at normal times and when I do it's like a handful of chips or something. Then I stay up till about 2:30 or 3 and get up at 6:30 in the morning everyday for a week. Use me as an example of how *not* to behave and you will prosper.

Anyway, as your faithful clone, I will gladly take on all the pukiness to keep you well! :love:

FlyYourKite said:

100px-Ankh.png

Oh my god! That's the same kind of tattoo I want! That's so cool!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No...just tired tired...I'm a lazy person that's all.

:lol: on the BF thing...man..that's priceless.

It's a classic ploy! 'Come on, Baby. My room mate's gone, come over and sit with me.' I don't think so. Well, unless one of hte Boys asked me. THen I'd go. LOL.

Elessarian said:

It's totally my fault. I don't bother eating at normal times and when I do it's like a handful of chips or something. Then I stay up till about 2:30 or 3 and get up at 6:30 in the morning everyday for a week. Use me as an example of how *not* to behave and you will prosper.

Anyway, as your faithful clone, I will gladly take on all the pukiness to keep you well! :love:

Awww....I hate seeing my clone sick. :( You've got to take care of yourself, missy.

I should talk. I used to do the same thing....maybe we ARE clones. :hmm:

CeeCee, I don't think I said hello before. :wave: Call me Ely or Jen. :)

elysithea said:

Awww....I hate seeing my clone sick. :( You've got to take care of yourself, missy.

I should talk. I used to do the same thing....maybe we ARE clones. :hmm:

CeeCee, I don't think I said hello before. :wave: Call me Ely or Jen. :)

Though I hate to bring it up since the sims are on hiatus...but did you happen to catch my recent *encounter* with JT Bono? :combust:

Except now Bri calls me the Bonosnatcher. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom