PLEBA girls paty: BG & Wild went licking in Cardiff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So did you christen the showetr at the Hilton then Wild?

I wondered where you got off to???? :lol:

Did you see my post asking what you were saying about ruff&I?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:yes: It'll pull your hair out :crazy:

I know. :yes: I've given up on trying to catch up. :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

you don't wanna ask that question tonight.... :tsk:

SG's comp had a bad case of hiccups or worse

she saved the characters but lost all the houses etc

ACK!! Wonder how that happened? Ugh.... I hope she didn't lose anything else important. :( I'll have to give her a :hug: when I see her on later.

My puter's still on the mend, too. :madspit: My connection boots me after twenty minutes. :sad:

dazzledbylight said:
thanks VP!

I think I hope it'll be really fun, cool to do! :yes:

how's Sara?

She's very well, thanks! Just finished her exams this past Monday. Tonight, she's out with a bunch of friends. This one girl that she's been close friends with since they were 7 or 8 is moving about 5 hours away. :( So, Sarah planned a surprise going away party for her...about 10 of them met at a restaurant, and then they went bowling. :)

VintagePunk said:

She's very well, thanks! Just finished her exams this past Monday. Tonight, she's out with a bunch of friends. This one girl that she's been close friends with since they were 7 or 8 is moving about 5 hours away. :( So, Sarah planned a surprise going away party for her...about 10 of them met at a restaurant, and then they went bowling. :)

oh i hate when that has happened....good friends moving too far away :(

but how nice oi have a great so long party....

VintagePunk said:

That sounds nice . Sarah's a sweet kid for giving her friend a party. :)

See ya later, Dazz. :hug:

elysithea said:

That sounds nice . Sarah's a sweet kid for giving her friend a party. :)

See ya later, Dazz. :hug:

She's a really sweet girl...Sarah will miss her a lot, and I will too. :( Really sucks that she has to move away for her last year of high school.

It was pretty good thanks for asking VP and Susan! :yes: Some questions I looked at and went "what in God's name is this" but overall it was good. :hug:

How's the hair lookin VP??? Are you Ali yet? :lol:

FlyYourKite said:
It was pretty good thanks for asking VP and Susan! :yes: Some questions I looked at and went "what in God's name is this" but overall it was good. :hug:

How's the hair lookin VP??? Are you Ali yet? :lol:

The hair is definitely getting there, just needs to be a bit darker.

Now I've just gotta work on the face and the body, and that man will be mine!! :love: :rockon:

:lmao:

:angry: Don't take him away from me VP! :laugh:

Have you got everything organized for the vacation yet? I'm so jealous of you and Sarah getting to be in resorty Ontario country :sad:

On an upside, I've decided on what tattoo I want! :up:

:lol: That's a phrase i use all the time - "What in the name of god is this/that"!!! Fly! :hug: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
:angry: Don't take him away from me VP! :laugh:

Have you got everything organized for the vacation yet? I'm so jealous of you and Sarah getting to be in resorty Ontario country :sad:

On an upside, I've decided on what tattoo I want! :up:

"Organized" is such a relative term. :wink:

:sigh:

E-mailed stuff to school yesterday, haven't heard back, so I'm kinda leaving that hanging...hate to, but there's not much I can do.

I *think* I've got everything I need. Just need to tidy the house and pack tomorrow. Don't think I'm gonna go to Live 8. I'm sure I'll think of last minute stuff i need to do Saturday...and I'll just watch it on tv.

I keep forgetting to pick up bread for the ducks!! :ohmy:

Oooooh, what tattoo???

I'm off to bed girls as i'm really tired&i'm getting up early! :yawn: :yawn:

'Tis 2.10 Am here!!!! :ohmy: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom