PLEBA Girls Party: Wild thoughts for B...locked in that secret cupboard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CeeCee said:
Maybe someone should buy a monoply game and make a U2 monoploy.

*G* With Chance cards that say things like "It's a Beautiful Day, advance to '______' " ;)

Pieces: a cowboy hat (thanks Sus!), Fly sunglasses, a motorcycle, a bass, a pair of drumsticks, a guitar...

"Free Parking" would be "Zoo Station"...

Last edited:
CeeCee said:

We'd have to have either a pack of ciggerettes or a bass guitar for Adam. And a pair sunglasses for Bono. But what little metal game peice do we use for Larry?

have to be a drumstick,

or a larry shaped head with perfect hair, it cant move, for obvious reasons! :banghead:

Hmmm what a thought for a dirty monopoly! :hmm:

An obvious one that stands out for that is handcuffs! :giggle:

susanp6 said:
Hmmm what a thought for a dirty monopoly! :hmm:

An obvious one that stands out for that is handcuffs! :giggle:

why did you think i mentioned jail su? :flirt:

haha, check the bob geldof thread!! how long before we get shouted at for being bad? :reject:

I keep wondering if i'm going to say something near the knuckle on the main Pleba board, but i don't think what we've said so far is enough for us to get our arses kicked......yet! :evil:

Yeah, you could be locked up with B, just the 2 of you in a cell!! What a cellmate eh Becks??? :ohmy: :drool:

susanp6 said:
I keep wondering if i'm going to say something near the knuckle on the main Pleba board, but i don't think what we've said so far is enough for us to get our arses kicked......yet! :evil:

Yeah, you could be locked up with B, just the 2 of you in a cell!! What a cellmate eh Becks??? :ohmy: :drool:

Sicy might shout for not staying on topic :reject:

:shocked: omg, what a cellmate!!! that would be way too lucky! dya reckon if he ever, like, *god forbid* got sent down, he would get put in with the average greasy biker guy, or do you think they would give him special treatment?

:ohmy: imagine giving the special treatment! :combust:

hi :hug: s

just here for a few mins......
hope everyone is doing ok.....

i guess I'm gonna miss the Sims update tonight....

did everyone [well, i know Rusty did not] have a very happy 4th?

with a few quick upsets I mostly had one of the most relaxing 3 day holidays in more than a year! :D {at last!}

Damn - I should go to bed soon cos i cannot stop yawning, but i'm just going to miss DG! :sad: :(

Hope you're doing good DG!! :hug:

I have to be up at 7 in the morning and its almost 2 :ohmy:

exams :madspit:

Tell Bri I said- ner ne nere ner ne ner!!!

haha
maybe the sims should have a game of u2monopoly :hmm:

As always, a prezzie before I go...

Bono-Harlet.jpg

Bono- Ride me baby!!!!

:evil:

Susan, :clonelove: :heart:

Night night girls :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom