PLEBA Girls Party--Who's Gonna Ride Our Wild Horses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea....I looooooooooooooove roller coasters.
But..... I will never again ride the Hulk at Universal.
That thing is evil. They give you a 3/4 in space between your head and the padded (I use that term loosely) brace.
Just enough room to really bang your head back and forth for 2.5 minutes, then get off the ride, spin around and puke from the headache.

But the rest of the coasters in Florida are super cool :up: :giggle:

Caught up :hyper:

And now, for your applause, Russty's creativity :wink:

plebanknittingteam.gif

Plebanknittingsticks.gif

Plebanknitting3.gif

(I think this one's my favourite *G*)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Was something going on in Copenhagan today? :scratch:

I think Copenhagen was yesterday...Germany was today I believe

and Bri- I just got an email from evil aeroforceone that Aerosmith is coming back here March 3 :scream: :lmao: And it's even closer to my house than the other place was! :lol:

bonoishot said:

why do you ask :hyper:

:shifty:

I replied...lemme go find it :wink:

sami0201 said:

Ok :)

My parents asked me if I really wanted to go on the teen tour with my friend and her friends because they'd try to send me if I did but I said I'd rather go with them to Ireland/England because the tour is only in London for a day and it doesn't go to Ireland :sad: And it would actually be cheaper to go as a family than for me to go alone on the tour :yikes: :lol:

Drea said:
Caught up :hyper:

And now, for your applause, Russty's creativity :wink:

plebanknittingteam.gif

Plebanknittingsticks.gif

Plebanknitting3.gif

(I think this one's my favourite *G*)

Thats my favorite as well. :D I was going to make more earlier today, but my brain is fried something fierce today. I haven't even worked on my knitting or packed anything like I'm supposed to be doing.

I'm so evil I moved boxes around so Mr. Cat would think I actually packed something. :lol:

sami0201 said:

Ok :)

My parents asked me if I really wanted to go on the teen tour with my friend and her friends because they'd try to send me if I did but I said I'd rather go with them to Ireland/England because the tour is only in London for a day and it doesn't go to Ireland :sad: And it would actually be cheaper to go as a family than for me to go alone on the tour :yikes: :lol:

oooh hope you can come :yikes: at how much that teen tour is

oh and as far as i know fly will be arriving end of may i think

and im going to see everyone aswell :hyper:

so 20something eh? :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom