Pleba girls party.... we're SIMply the best...and hottest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bri! :hug::hug:

I've been doing nothing but studying the last couple days and looking at SIM updates :lol:
My exams don't start until june 22nd. 2 weeks to study :sigh: :madspit:

I'm continuing my fetal pig dissection tomorrow. My piggy is extra smelly for some weird reason :barf: I don't know how I'm going to become a nurse when I can't even tell what's what in the pig. Everything is just brown in there :huh:

Hey Russty!:hug:

Hello Elys! :wave: I think this is the first time I've seen you around. Your name and E's name are so similar. Please don't hate me if I get you two confused :huh:

Mucca said:

I've been doing nothing but studying the last couple days and looking at SIM updates :lol:

I'm continuing my fetal pig dissection tomorrow. My piggy is extra smelly for some weird reason :barf: I don't know how I'm going to become a nurse when I can't even tell what's what in the pig. Everything is just brown in there :huh:

Hey Mucca! :hug:

You want to be a nurse? :hyper:

Ewwwwwwwww Mucca! I could never dissect anything. When we were supposed to dissect a frog in junior high I refused to do it on the grounds that it goes against everything I believe in. Man was that a big uproar. :lol:

Congrats SG! Woohoo! :rockon: :hyper: Now you can Sim to your hearts content. :wink:

Mucca said:

Ewww exams.
I was so bad...I tend to study in the days before.....not wekk.s :lol:

Fetal pigs :drool:
Oh fred how I miss you.

Smelly indeed.....and we didn't get gloves either...and I had bio right before lunch.
I highly recommend shaking hands/hugging/touching all your non bio freinds, or friends who are easily grossed out.
It was fun :mac:

Mucca said:
Hey Russty!:hug:

Hello Elys! :wave: I think this is the first time I've seen you around. Your name and E's name are so similar. Please don't hate me if I get you two confused :huh:

Then call me Elys or Jen, it'll ease the confusion. :laugh:

...that is if there aren't any other Jen's in PLEBA. We're everywhere, ya know. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ewww exams.
I was so bad...I tend to study in the days before.....not wekk.s :lol:

Fetal pigs :drool:
Oh fred how I miss you.

Smelly indeed.....and we didn't get gloves either...and I had bio right before lunch.
I highly recommend shaking hands/hugging/touching all your non bio freinds, or friends who are easily grossed out.
It was fun :mac:

That's what I did Bri! :lol: Man I love grossing people out.

*sigh* How I miss those fetal pig dissection days :sad:

Mucca said:

:yuck: I hated that class back in high school. The worst thing I had to dissect was a frog, though. :lol:

Good luck, Mucca. I'm sure you'll do fine. :D :hug:

Fly - Yup! I plan to join nurses without borders one day, head to africa and make B proud :yes:

Russty - :lol: I loved the frog disection! My frog had the sexiest abs :drool:

Bri - I studied 2 days before my math final last year....that was hell for me, I can never study last minute :yikes: We don't get gloves either! Too bad the majority of my friends are in bio :madspit:

Jen it is then! :wave:

Does anyone know anything about registering for PayPal? :laugh: I seem to be incompitent. Or more specifically, does anyone know the Institution Number for the Bank of Montreal? :lol:

*searches*

Sad_Girl said:
Susan and Fly had a party...
here are some snapshots: several of which include B thinking how hot the girls are :lol: Weldy, Elys and Wild specifically
party.jpg

Wow....he thinks I'm hot.....:blushing:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Elysi :hug: Can I ask you where you got your screen name from? I like it alot. Very different. :D

:lol: It came to be accidentally....

I just looked through a book on Greek myths, and came upon the name Lysithea.
I wanted to be different, so I stuck an E in front of it and voila. See? Not very creative... :wink: Actually, I'm dating a Greek guy, so maybe that's why I picked it. :laugh:

Incidentally, Lysithea was daughter of the sea god Oceanus and one of Zeus' lovers.

I just thought it sounded cool. :D

Mucca said:
Fly - Yup! I plan to join nurses without borders one day, head to africa and make B proud :yes:

Russty - :lol: I loved the frog disection! My frog had the sexiest abs :drool:

Bri - I studied 2 days before my math final last year....that was hell for me, I can never study last minute :yikes: We don't get gloves either! Too bad the majority of my friends are in bio :madspit:

Jen it is then! :wave:

:love: I've found my clone here!

I'm in nursing :wink: :drool: And absolutely love it. I'm sure you will as well.

:up: to you for wanting to go to Africa. That's definitely something I want to do as well. Nurses are needed in such demand over there.

Elessarian said:
I actually told everyone we could take a break and nobody moved.

:|

So I was like, "Alright then, I'll take a break." And I walked out.

:lol:

Interesting group of students you have there....:eyebrow:

FlyYourKite said:
Does anyone know anything about registering for PayPal? :laugh: I seem to be incompitent. Or more specifically, does anyone know the Institution Number for the Bank of Montreal? :lol:

*searches*

Okay Fly, do you have cheques with BoM? If you do, this is how you find it... At the bottom of your cheque there should be sets of numbers.. the first number is your cheque number, the second is a five digit number (the name of which I've forgotten..) the third set of numbers is a three digit one - that's the institution number :)

Example:

*039* *12642* *812* *account number* <-- the 812 is the institution number

(Offline teller girl to the rescue! :laugh:)

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:

:love: I've found my clone here!

I'm in nursing :wink: :drool: And absolutely love it. I'm sure you will as well.

:up: to you for wanting to go to Africa. That's definitely something I want to do as well. Nurses are needed in such demand over there.

:hug:

What did you specialize in? I hear alot of people back out of maternity after the first year or so :laugh:

E - I'm not a nurse yet, I'm planning to go into nursing in uni :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom