PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping, Oh No No No!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:
where is my clone anyway:sad: :sad: :sad :sad ?

Yes sami I watch that show too:drool :drool

If you were a better clone you'd know. :madspit:

:wink:

Her computer is broken, and she doesn't know when she'll have money to get it fixed. :sad: She's been coming on in the mornings now and then from school. :(

Diane!! :hug: :) I keep smiling whenever I think of your special day. :)

sami0201 said:
I miss your clone too, Dis :sad:

her computer at her house is broken and she doesn't know when she can get it fixed :sad: she posts sometimes from school

:sigh: :heart:

:sad: Oh:sigh:

If she posts again, anyone that talks to her..tell her I said hi:(

HI VP! :hug:

Okay we got a new chest freezer today ie. freezer big enough to hide a dead body in. :lol: That is how we rate most things here...car trunks, luggage, freezers. If you can get a dead body in it, its a good thing. Well at least according to Martha Stewart. :wink:

We didn't have any place to put it besides my studio until the new shop is built in like ohhhh 2 or 3 years. :lol: So now I have to rearrange a ton of stuff out there. And I just got it cleaned up the other day too. <head desk> But I'm here with you all instead. hehe {{{procrastination}}}

And the other good news is we finally get to see the movie Serenity on Tuesday night! :hyper: {{{Captain Tightpants}}}

FlyYourKite said:
Hi girls! Just finished eating Thanksgiving dinner :drool: I am so full. And I want to marry pumpkin pie :heart:

thanksgiving dinner:shifty: am I behind everyone?:scratch: am I in the TWILIGHT ZONE:ohmy: :shifty: doo dee doo doo....

:lmao: Canada right?

Pumpkin Pie:drool: :drool: I made on lastnight.....its gone:drool:

FlyYourKite said:
Hi girls! Just finished eating Thanksgiving dinner :drool: I am so full. And I want to marry pumpkin pie :heart:

Happy Thanksgiving Fly! :hug: :heart: :sexywink: How you doin? hehe

I'm not a pumpkin pie fan, but I love this stuff called Pumpkin Cakeroll that I make this time of year. We have two cans of pumpkin in the cupboard I might have to make some this week. :drool:

Hi Fly&VP! :wave: I wasn't even aware that there was a Canadian thanksgiving til you all mentioned it a few days ago! You will all prob find this very amusing but howcome it's a few weeks before the US one and i looked at my friend's calendar and it was on there but it says it's the 10th! :scratch:

Thanks girls! :hug: Happy Thanksgiving weekend VP! :heart:

Yeah I think people either despise or love pumpkin pie.

Susan - technically Thanksgiving day is tomorrow but a lot of people have their dinner on the Sunday night. :hug:

JEM! Wild&i were a little worried there, but Wild did mention that you may have nodded off! :lol: oh well, at least you're fine&here! :happy:

It's a pity you're wide awake when i'm just going to go to bed! Bummer eh?! Anyway, i look forward to reading about the 21st tom nite! Hoe you had a good time, even tho' you were dying to get back to the blue crack! :D

I've never had pumpkin pie! :huh:

Dis!!!!

I had to go into the kitchen to do something and was afraid they'd be gone when I got back. so I told Sarah to refresh till they came up. I was out there and heard her gasp...asked what was wrong, she said "OMG, she looks just like Ali!!!!"

I said "you're just realizing that? Duh." :|

:lol: Gorgeous pics, you were lovely!!!

Can I see the one of your hot brother now? :drool: :wink:

YourWildHorses said:
Any of you ever had haggis?

once...but they gave me some medication..cleared it right up...

:eeklaugh:

seriously, no I haven't...I've heard about it though:shifty:

Well girls I have just been informed that I've been chosen the lucky one to run to the shop in town to get some groceries. Seems someone decided to drink the last of the milk and forgot to tell me when we were in town this morning. Its a bit hard to have brekkie without milk in the morning. ARGH!

See ya all later. :wave: :hug: :heart:

Hi Susan, Jem, Sami, Fly, Russty!! :) :hug:

Thanks Fly, we're not doing much, just hanging out...I'm making prime rib. :drool: I hardly ever eat red meat, but it looks good so far. :hyper:

Pumpkin pie :drool: We don't have any. :sad:

YourWildHorses said:
JEM! Wild&i were a little worried there, but Wild did mention that you may have nodded off! :lol: oh well, at least you're fine&here! :happy:

It's a pity you're wide awake when i'm just going to go to bed! Bummer eh?! Anyway, i look forward to reading about the 21st tom nite! Hoe you had a good time, even tho' you were dying to get back to the blue crack! :D

I've never had pumpkin pie! :huh:

sorry to worry you:hug: wild know me too well, ill fall asleep anywhen and anytime :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom