Pleba Girls Party - we're at IT all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

It's from the early 90's I think. :wink: OMG I'm totally uploading it for you. It's the saddest but most gorgeous song. :heart: And the video :drool:

It came out when I was in high school, so yeah early 90's 91 or 92 I think - It's by Chris Isaak who hasn't had a lot of big singles since then, but he has released several albums and has a decent fan base. He just released a new albnum, actually, I saw him on the late late show the other night :up:

nice to be w/b'd :D

missed you gals! :hug:

part----teeee

:shifty:
*looks around*
Bri has let go of Bono for a few secs......dazz runs at superspeed and carries him off to the farthest darkened corner, in his place she leaves a bottle of Dom Perignion with a note....i" promise he'll have :drool: all parts still in good working order when I return him". signed, dazzy"

:wink:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

As evidenced by this post, particularily your last post regarding kelly, and so many others...
I don't need to post anymore. It's like you type what I think, but you do it with such eloquence. :love:

^It's cuz I'm telepathic :shh: :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
:shifty:
*looks around*
Bri has let go of Bono for a few secs......dazz runs at [/i] supersped[/i] and carries him off to the farthest darkened corner, in his place she leaves a bottle of Dom Perignion with a note....i" promise he'll have :drool: all parts still in good working order when I return him". signed, dazzy"

jobob waits next to champagne for bono's return. :shh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

What am I thinking? :shifty:

:eek: :shocked: :shifty: If I type that I'll get kicked off the forum! :shame:
2.gif

:wink: :lol:

jobob said:
Bri and dazz! :hug:

Edit: Hey! I'm now a Rock and Roll Doggie! :rockon:

:hug: you go, jo!!!

i crossed into "All Accees land"land about 2 weeks ago!

that means I have all acess all the time to :bono: !!!

omg LAST eve/night I had the worst case of bono-lust i have in a looooong time........

It was like damn it :grumpy: :scream:-- c'mon back to NYC right NOW so I can finally meet /shake hands/or hug /or kiss/and hear my name said by you.............

luckily I am in a much more MELLOW MOOD tonite!!! :)

Hi girls :hug:
How are you all tonight?

Jem - glad you had a great time at the show and way to flirt with fake U2! :lol::up:

VP - I'm so sorry about Kelly :sad::hug::heart:

dazzledbylight said:

omg I had the worst case of bono-lust i have in a looooong time........

It was like damn it :grumpy: :scream:-- c'mon back to NYC right NOW so I can finally meet /shake hands/or hug /or kiss/and hear my name said by you.............

luckily I am in a much more MELLOW MOOD tonite!!! :)

Dazz, haven't you seen the news -- he's going to Africa again! Starting next week! After he edits a newspaper!

No, this isn't my fanfic, I am not making this stuff up. :lol:

jobob said:

Dazz, haven't you seen the news -- he's going to Africa again! Starting next week! After he edits a newspaper!

No, this isn't my fanfic, I am not making this stuff up. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

THAT i HAD SEEN, jo! and Obivously he's ALOT closer to Africa from Ireland..........than from NYC to...which ever African country he's going to first.....

unless he's in the Western part of the USA and will have a change over at Kennedy Airport......."bono! Wait for meeeeeeeeee! *runs through Terrminal B* !

:giggle: {i cna make fun of myself tonight

I saw the list...and thot of Babydoll since he's heading to Tanzania!

how r you, jobob?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom