PLEBA girls party-we'll never let B's clam go limp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Oh girls. I did a stupid thing. :|

Sarah is so stoked that Pink Floyd is reforming (I mean UBER excited), that on the way home she asked if we could have "Pink Floyd" night, instead of U2. She's been soo tolerant of me listening to literally nothing but U2 since HTD came out, that I said yes.

How will I get through the night?? :sad: :sad:

Awww.......you're such a good mom. :hug: :heart:
Silly.....but good. :D
:wink:

Bye fly.

I'd come for cookies.
Altho a mark bribe would get me to stay.

And mom wants me off the puter.
Be back soon.

TTFN
:hug::heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww.......you're such a good mom. :hug: :heart:
Silly.....but good. :D
:wink:

Bye fly.

I'd come for cookies.
Altho a mark bribe would get me to stay.

And mom wants me off the puter.
Be back soon.

TTFN
:hug::heart:

Bye Bri:hug: :hug: I gotta go soon too:(

VP I don't know how your going to make it through an all PF night:yikes: does that mean you cannot come here:(

Elessarian said:

I'll find out tomorrow!

Cuz. Mah. Shit. Is. Broke. I'm so broke I can't even pay attention. *ba-du-bump*

:lmao:

If I were there, I'd take your class. I'd totally be the cool kid...popping my gum, and putting my feet up on the desks.

*remembers this isn't high school*

Nevermind. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

If I were there, I'd take your class. I'd totally be the cool kid...popping my gum, and putting my feet up on the desks.

*remembers this isn't high school*

Nevermind. :wink:

I'm the worst damn cut-up in the class. I'm all the time selling out my subject: "Really, this is all boring. You'll never really need this."

If I try to be too relaxed and groovy, the students just stare at me :| So I lecture. Like an old lady. :|

daygloeyes2 said:

No. We had him for 11 years and we had to put him down in February. Whenever there's thunder now I get even more upset because I think of him. :sad:

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :(

awwww Dg:( ...don't think of thunder as bad...think of it as his way of saying hi to you:hug: I do that with my pets that have died....my cat died lastyear..had him for 16 years...the night he died I saw a shooting star and knew it was him...:sad:

VintagePunk said:

I have a black lab. :heart:

although she's shedding right now, so it's more like :angry:

:lmao: :lmao:

Just remembered Dis calling her dog Bono!!!!

not just called...screamed...

still embarressed:reject:

VP, if you were in my class, class would end early everyday and we'd go get coffee. :hug:

Then you'd ask for some notes or something later and I'd have to say something smart-ass like "What, you weren't in class?" :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
Pink Floyd music all night. I'm getting a headache just imagining it. :yikes:

me too:| ......I like them for about 3 minutes...then its like Okaaay next...

daygloeyes2 said:

No. We had him for 11 years and we had to put him down in February. Whenever there's thunder now I get even more upset because I think of him. :sad:

The only time my mother has ever cried in her life is when we put our Suzy to sleep. She won't even CONSIDER another one. :sad:

I hope he wasn't suffering or anything :(

:hug:

Elessarian said:
VP, if you were in my class, class would end early everyday and we'd go get coffee. :hug:

Then you'd ask for some notes or something later and I'd have to say something smart-ass like "What, you weren't in class?" :wink:

:lmao: We'd be all cracking each others' shit up...other students would see us, and then I'd be "the teacher's pet"...they'll beat me up and take my lunch money.

Elessarian said:

The only time my mother has ever cried in her life is when we put our Suzy to sleep. She won't even CONSIDER another one. :sad:

I hope he wasn't suffering or anything :(

:hug:

I really don't want to go into the details of it, but he started getting sick in December and we thought he was going to be alright but he was getting worse. :| :sad:

But if we had kept him alive, he would still have been suffering and we would have suffered watching him suffer. :sigh:

daygloeyes2 said:

I really don't want to go into the details of it, but he started getting sick in December and we thought he was going to be alright but he was getting worse. :| :sad:

But if we had kept him alive, he would still have been suffering and we would have suffered watching him suffer. :sigh:

Thats the worse:sad: I am sure he's feelin just fine where ever he is now...right up there with my cat and puppies:hug: :hug: :hug: :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom