Pleba Girls Party - We love U2 like mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: That's so weird!! :ohmy:

Every time I spell my name for whatever reason people never realize how you say and and they spend like 5 minutes trying to figure it out and then they ask me. :lol:

My cousin has the same initials as Sarah and I too. :hyper: :lol:

I'm :censored: pissed off. I was supposed to go out with my mom at 12 and there are people working on our house since 8:00 and they were supposed to be gone by 12 but they are still here and now it's too late to go out. :scream: I haven't left the house since Tuesday!!! :scream: :mad: :sad:

How are you? :happy:

sami0201 said:
I'm :censored: pissed off. I was supposed to go out with my mom at 12 and there are people working on our house since 8:00 and they were supposed to be gone by 12 but they are still here and now it's too late to go out. :scream: I haven't left the house since Tuesday!!! :scream: :mad: :sad:

that sucks :(

i'd take you out :shifty:

the rockin edge said:

that sucks :(

i'd take you out :shifty:

I edited my post, don't think I'm rude for not asking you how you are!! :lol:

Come take me out!! Pleeeeease!! :bow: I can drive but there's nowhere to go alone because I can't spend money without one of my parents since I'm broke. :scream: :lol:

If I had my camera I'd go take pictures but I don't get it until Tuesday :angry:
:dancing:

sami0201 said:
Come take me out!! Pleeeeease!! :bow: I can drive but there's nowhere to go alone because I can't spend money without one of my parents since I'm broke. :scream: :lol:

If I had my camera I'd go take pictures but I don't get it until Tuesday :angry:
:dancing:

ooooook then

*starts driving to florida*

:flirt:

sami0201 said:

I edited my post, don't think I'm rude for not asking you how you are!! :lol:

:lmao: :hug:

i'm ok, thanks

i think i'm getting the better of this damn cold :up:

Back
Top Bottom