PLEBA Girls Party: We Love Actually Bono & His Bandmates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

SG!! :hu g: :h eart:

Aww :h ug:

Don't be so sure. :w ink:
Oh nothing...just an..we'll call it an experiment. :sl ant:

Where is everyone today? :scr atch:

I've written plenty of crappy stuff. :hug:

and according to Bono, they've got their share of stinkers floating around out there, too :giggle:

:scratch: I don't know where everyone is. I don't like how quiet it's been around here lately :no: It's scary :yikes:

I'm off to watch Desperate Housewives :drool:

my dad told me that if I ate half the jar of crushed red pepper he would buy the U2 tickets :lmao: I have such a good father :| :wink: but my mom wouldn't let me :angry: (I'm just kidding, I wouldn't have really done it :lol: ) but he said otherwise if he hears the letter U and the number 2 in the same sentence he will go insane :laugh: :reject: I only talk about my upcoming concert a little bit! :shifty:

:wave:

Sad_Girl said:

I've written plenty of crappy stuff. :hug:

and according to Bono, they've got their share of stinkers floating around out there, too :giggle:

:scratch: I don't know where everyone is. I don't like how quiet it's been around here lately :no: It's scary :yikes:
:giggle: :hug:

I can't decide if what I've written is utterly crappy.....or whether there's some glimmer of potential, and I'm just too impatient to see it.
:|

And scuse my change in clothing.........but I'd hate to hit Blue crack addict, with alomost no one around. Where's the fun in that?

Sami :lmao:
You talk about U2? Nah.......

BonoPicWall33.jpg

MBS said:

Omg, look what we have become! :lol:

I know! :lmao: :reject:

MBS said:

SG
How do you decide whether it's worth continuing something, or whether you should just trash it, and qui while you're ahead?

:hmm: Well, I guess I just keep plugging away at something unless I just have no new ideas, nothing I really want to accomplish within the story at all. That's when I declare it dead and put it in the 'what was i thinking ' file. I try to never throw anything away, because after I let something sit for awhile, sometimes something will come to me about it, I'll re-read it and realize it wouldn't be so bad if I just did ______ or it wasn't that bad, it really just needed ______.

:lol:

SG same for me about saying you too...every time someone says it I either smile or laugh or pause and they will be like what? and I'll say U2 :giggle: :laugh:

ok gotta go watch *runs out of room*

MBS said:
Edge has got Russty and Mucca to take care of him. :wink:

Hey, even I'll admit that current Edge ain't half bad looking

But, he's no B.

:D

I don't think he's BAD looking. I would never say that. But :shrug: he doesn't give me the shivers like the other three do :combust:

:lol: So are people taking bets yet as to which guy gets hooked up in my story first? (Safe bet says it's not Edge :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom