Pleba Girls' Party - We Feel Their Heartbeat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clinges where is evreryone, im on late and a week i havent been on much and no1 is here :sad:

avs down at the mo, he text me about ahlof an hour ago! lost 1st text i sent o him, sent another! think ive lost it :madwife:

aother girl at my work told me shes REALLY likes him! i have competition :angry: shes soooo nice htough, and she like U2 (edge in her case :( )

i want him

im such a pleb :banghead: :|

Last edited:
bonoishot said:
Ok i am offically obssessed with guy i like :| :crack::scream: i cant sleep or no what do to with my self :( :sad:

Awww.......You're so cute, Jem :hug:

I love that feeling....when you are such a wreck and can't sleep 'cause you're so in love and want to know where he is every minute of the day.

:lol: What would you do if you didn't have cell phones?
I used to have to wait till I got home from school to talk with Mr GG, and sometimes I would have to wait until 10:00 when he got home from work, only to be able to say hello and goodbye because he had homework. :wink:
Now we have these "dangerous little devices" :wink: and I can't go an hour without him calling me for some little something stupid.

FlyYourKite said:
I'm here! :wave :

Jem :hug: Sorry to hear about the other girl! :angry: Even if she does like U2. There's clearly no competition when it comes to you though if he knows what's good for him. :wink:

people :happy:

*teary* and sappy *clings* :sad: apparently as he told my boss today, his ex is messing with his head, she kissed him last night (they were both out) but she has a noyfriend :madwife:

awww thanks sweetie :hug:

just sent ya a quicj emial, was just catching up :hug:

bonoishot said:

people :happy:

*teary* and sappy *clings* :sad: apparently as he told my boss today, his ex is messing with his head, she kissed him last night (they were both out) but she has a noyfriend :madwife:

awww thanks sweetie :hug:

just sent ya a quicj emial, was just catching up :hug:

Those skanky player girls :madspit: :hug:

Thanks for the e-mail! :heart: I think I'm going to send out an e-mail to a few people or whoever wants to hear what's going on instead of posting everything here. I'll hopefully get around to that later tonight or tomorrow if I have the energy. :hug:

Any more developments with Toronto? :)

greeneyedgirl said:

Awww.......You're so cute, Jem :hug:

I love that feeling....when you are such a wreck and can't sleep 'cause you're so in love and want to know where he is every minute of the day.

:lol: What would you do if you didn't have cell phones?
I used to have to wait till I got home from school to talk with Mr GG, and sometimes I would have to wait until 10:00 when he got home from work, only to be able to say hello and goodbye because he had homework. :wink:
Now we have these "dangerous little devices" :wink: and I can't go an hour without him calling me for some little something stupid.

aww GG :love: i have that pic from the restaurant in chicago on my desk at work of all us :drool:

at least mr GG was yoiurs though/still is ;) Dave is :sigh: i dunno :|

VP/Bri/Sarah/Drea find me a nice TO tarian when i come over please, i need to 4 get about dave! :|

FlyYourKite said:

Those skanky player girls :madspit: :hug :

Thanks for the e-mail! :heart: I think I'm going to send out an e-mail to a few people or whoever wants to hear what's going on instead of posting everything here. I'll hopefully get around to that later tonight or tomorrow if I have the energy. :hug :

Any more developments with Toronto? : )

still just researching in to TO, like rent and stuff before i book anything!

his ex :madwife: swear i could slap her, hes so nice shes a fool :mad:

no prob yeah send me an email 2 me hotmail addy :hug::heart:

bye GG :hug:

bonoishot said:

still just researching in to TO, like rent and stuff before i book anything!

his ex :madwife: swear i could slap her, hes so nice shes a fool :mad:

no prob yeah send me an email 2 me hotmail addy :hug::heart:

bye GG :hug:

:hyper: The thought of you being in Toronto for a year is so exciting! Are you looking at living right downtown? Do they like set you up with a job and stuff or are you on your own?

Best place to get an idea about TO rents is the Toronto Star online classified ads :) Try www.thestar.com (I think I'm remembering it right), and then click on the classified section, then rentals - you can check by area, price range, etc. I've found all three of the apts I've lived in here through that :)

**It's a big section all the time, but the best days to check are Sat and Sun - the rental section's *huge* then *G*

FlyYourKite said:

:hyper: The thought of you being in Toronto for a year is so exciting! Are you looking at living right downtown? Do they like set you up with a job and stuff or are you on your own?

being in the city would be soo cool :drool: but its seems expensive so i dont know :|

but whatever id be able to see you guys as much as humanly possible! and its on the same coast as new york, boston and chicago and montteal! any good theme parks rooooound the area :drool:

or maybe i could do disney :lmao::drool:

you find your own job and place to live after 1st nite ! its with canadian version of company who your going to Dublin with :)

its overwhelming though, i dont know the areas, think i will need to email, VP, Drea and Bri for adice on that :)

bonoishot said:

being in the city would be soo cool :drool: but its seems expensive so i dont know :|

but whatever id be able to see you guys as much as humanly possible! and its on the same coast as new york, boston and chicago and montteal! any good theme parks rooooound the area :drool:

or maybe i could do disney :lmao::drool:

you find your own job and place to live after 1st nite ! its with canadian version of company who your going to Dublin with :)

its overwhelming though, i dont know the areas, think i will need to email, VP, Drea and Bri for adice on that :)

I'm sure it's do-able if you have a job! :) Ahh I see, if it's the same company I'm using then all will work out. They're pretty decent :wink:

You'll totally have to go to Paramount Canada's Wonderland (just outside Toronto). So many fun rollercoasters :drool:

Drea said:
Best place to get an idea about TO rents is the Toronto Star online classified ads :) Try www.thestar.com (I think I'm remembering it right), and then click on the classified section, then rentals - you can check by area, price range, etc. I've found all three of the apts I've lived in here through that :)

**It's a big section all the time, but the best days to check are Sat and Sun - the rental section's *huge* then *G*

Thanks drea :)

i keep seein stuff in dollars though and im like :ohmy: thats expensive :lmao:

oh and note to VP's sarah(not circa sarah) as promised when i get to TO i WILL take you up the CN tower :drool: :drool: :hug:

hey sami :hug:

Back
Top Bottom