PLEBA girls party-we do a good Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DG! :wave: :hug:

Oh i see Rustty! Should have realised when you said you were 30! You're still really young! :wink:

Hi DG, I'm doing good, thanks. :D :hug: I'm cheating I'm supposed to be taking a nap, not computering. heehee I'm gonna get in trouble again later when Mr. Cat gets home. LOL I'm supposed to only computer for a little bit at a time. But you guys are just so addicting. :wink: :drool: hehe

:sad: Oh well, can't have it all can we? :wink:

Funny conversation with a friend I hadn't talked to in awhile yesterday. She lives in California and is a nurse at Cedars-Siani Hospital where lots of celebrities go as it is private. She was on the floor working when Julia Roberts had her babies earlier. :ohmy: This got me thinking and laughing as I'm planning on going back to Dublin when I finish school to nurse. Imagine having Bono, Ali or one of their kids as a patient?? :der: I wouldn't be able to properly due my job for starstruckness or fear of getting sued :lol:

My friend thought I was nuts but I was sure you fellow PLEBAns would understand my daydreaming and excitement :wink:

Last edited:
Will you be back later DG?

I really admire you for training to be a nurse Fly! I kind of got an appreciation going of SG a few weeks back due to her being a firefighter! Those and doctors&nurses are the best people as Bono is always saying too!:up:

Sad Girl posted the next part of her story in fan fic! :dance: doing the happy dance! W00t! Woohoo! :dance: :heart:

Fly that would be an interesting situation. My mom has actually had a few celebrities as patients. She is a retired RNP down in Orange County near LA. She actually got my brother an autograph once from a famous country singer that he liked. Funny thing was that my mom didn't have a clue who she was till her assistant told her that she was famous. LOL She was using her real name and I guess she has a nickname like Bono that she uses on stage.

I understand your daydreaming 200% Fly! Us Plebans have quite the reputation! It's not fair that we are being labelled as crazy bimbos tho'! :no:

It's them who are crazy cos they don't get U2! :madspit:

Russty Cat said:
Sad Girl posted the next part of her story in fan fic! :dance: doing the happy dance! W00t! Woohoo! :dance: :heart:

Fly that would be an interesting situation. My mom has actually had a few celebrities as patients. She is a retired RNP down in Orange County near LA. She actually got my brother an autograph once from a famous country singer that he liked. Funny thing was that my mom didn't have a clue who she was till her assistant told her that she was famous. LOL She was using her real name and I guess she has a nickname like Bono that she uses on stage.

:lol: That is awesome!

Hiya Bri! I was just talking about you, saying how bad it is that you're kept off the comp&telling Russty about your freedom thread! :lol:

Hi Bri!!! Oh man your ears must have been burning. hehe :hug:

I totally admire people who become doctors, nurse, firemen, policemen. All the great jobs that help other people. It takes alot to get there and then alot out of you to do the job day after day. :heart:

Oh yeah Vp - I suppose that puts a different slant on things! But you never know - You might have been in the middle of 'something'!!! :ohmy: :lmao: :lmao:

:eyebrow: well I guess you don't want to know about me computering in just a t-shirt and underwear at night then. :wink: mwhahaha

Don't we all wish we were in the middle of "something"! Like between B and Larry. :ohmy: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom