PLEBA girls party-we do a good Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back and I love all the smileys.

Hi VP, Snooky Pie, Drea, and Sad Girl. I'm glad you guys are still on. I figured lots of people would have already gone to bed. :D

I need a chocolate fix reeeeeeeeeeeeel bad!!
8_3_161.gif

Hi Jules :wave:

Night night Drea. Hope ya feel better. :hug:

Snooky Pie, diets are evil. ;)

I was just checking the set list thread and they played a second Vertigo after 40! The shows just keep getting better and better.

Nighty Night Jules :hug:

Hi Dazz :wave:

Cherry Garcia Ben & Jerrys! Uagghhhh! :drool:

Is it a bad thing when your chihuahua comes creeping out of your bedroom closet looking guilty? :eyebrow: lol

Well I had strawberry shortcake earlier. But B&J beats that easy. :(

And the damn dog was eating a wrapper from the trash in my closet. If she wasn't so damn cute I would have to ring her little neck. I'm now an accomplice to the little rat. I hid the offending wrapper from my husband back in the trash can. lol

i gotta go to a non-R&R mssgboard for a bit {racing to catch up there since I've been here for a solid 18 months..I caught up half way}

hope to be back by 12:35A before the guard chases us out. :grumpy:

If some of your go to dreamland before I return :hug: nitey night!

Sad_Girl said:
Sorry to hear that Weldy. Feeling a little better now?

Ehh...a little....I only threw up that one time...so for the rest of the day yesterday I had diarrea with extreme acheness and extreme tiredness.....today....I just have a headache that I have all day...but it's been on/off...more on than off....and I'm a little sick still...but I think it's part gas.

Weird thing is that I got my period yesterday too......I never act like this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom