Pleba Girls Party - throwing our charms around the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just found this on live journal:

screencaphaven_POTC_4_528.png

:lol:

From allheadlinenews.com: Orlando Bloom hugged an angry stalker who broke into his hotel room. A woman recently managed to gain entry to the "Pirates Of The Caribbean" star's room, but instead of being scared or angry, quick-thinking Orlando calmly consoled her. He told Gotham magazine: "To be honest, I don't want to share this with you because if I were that person reading this, I'd feel so embarrassed. She got kind of aggressive with me and was really angry. She was like, 'I've been at every premiere and you never say hello.' And it was funny, I felt really upset. I felt bad for her. So I turned around and went over to her and just gave her a hug and said, 'It's cool. I'm sorry you feel let down or disappointed. But the nature of my life is I can't necessarily stop every time, and it's not because I don't want to.' I think she felt a little better afterwards, and so did I. And for me, it actually shed a little light on the other side of the coin."

How many girls do you think will be breaking into his room for a hug now? :wink:

:hmm: :shifty:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

I thought the same thing :yes:

Then I pictured him sitting there thinking 'What would Viggo do?' :wink: :lol:

:lol: and I've never even seen the LOTR movies. :reject:

agrees it was not the smartest thing for Mr. Bloom to hug Stalker Girl and hopes he isn't suddenly overwhelmed with new "stalkers"

Drea said:

:lol: Only if it's a big ugly uruk-hai :wink:

I don't know - according to him, Orlando, Billy and Dom greeted him that way at all of the premieres - he said he was surprised he hadn't had a concusion from the reunion for the return of the king premiere :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I don't know - according to him, Orlando, Billy and Dom greeted him that way at all of the premieres - he said he was surprised he hadn't had a concusion from the reunion for the return of the king premiere :lol:

:lol: Didn't know that - I was thinking of that scene in FOTR just before Boromir dies :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom