PLEBA girls party-throwing a birthday bash for VP and Bri!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I don't know what Bono is thinking!

It's a somewhat early Christmas vacation, but not as early as I would like. We're going to Hawaii from Dec 13 - 26. My parents own a timeshare in Honolulu, but the earliest we could get the place was the 13th.

It would have been so amazing to go to the concert, but it's okay. I'm hoping the guys will stick around for a few days after the concert, and that I'll be able to run into the guys on the beach or something. :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: I don't know what Bono is thinking!

It's a somewhat early Christmas vacation, but not as early as I would like. We're going to Hawaii from Dec 13 - 26. My parents own a timeshare in Honolulu, but the earliest we could get the place was the 13th.

It would have been so amazing to go to the concert, but it's okay. I'm hoping the guys will stick around for a few days after the concert, and that I'll be able to run into the guys on the beach or something. :wink:

Say hi to them from me :(

It'd be pretty likely they stay around... I mean.. it's Hawaii! even they aren't there often!

:shifty: whatever he's thinking, it's probably not very clean.....

I will if I see them, GG2! :) I highly doubt it, but I'll be keeping my eyes open, and a camera, pen and paper with me at all times, just in case! :lol:

Wayne, that's an awful long time! :ohmy:

waynetravis said:
i'm putting Best Of 1990-2000 on itunes
taken an hour just to copy 1 disc :crack:

:shocked: omg your computer is even slower than my old one!

now It only takes about a minute, maybe two to copy a disc...but I use WMP...

:hmm: and Itunes for me iPod aswell, wich is sadly half broken now :sad:

:sad: the amp is broken according to me da.... the right earphone only gives me buzzzzz instead of music, but the left one is working...
I have to call the apple store, but I really don't like making phonecalls :yikes:

sad.gif

I'm sorry.... but.. y'know... there's a time... when people realise... they can't go on the way they do.... I think... that time is now...

goodbye my love... :sad:

Oh crap. I just realized that my car insurance is up this week! :yikes: I was just talking to a friend, and she mentioned she's getting hers taken care of today, and I remembered I have to do that too! Must take care of that after work today. I'm such a scatterbrain! :lol:

Thankfully my memory was jogged so that I can renew my insurance. Knowing me, I'd have totally forgotten, then get pulled over by a cop and gotten a huge fine. :lol:

Off to grab some lunch now. See you all later. :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

We're going to Hawaii from Dec 13 - 26. My parents own a timeshare in Honolulu, but the earliest we could get the place was the 13th.
I'm leaving on the 12th :sad::sigh:

Galeongirl said:

:scream: I AM NOT GOING TO HAWAII AT ALL :sad:

please somebody open the GGmustgotohawaii fund and raise me 1000 euros for a plane ticket :sad:
:hug::hug::hug:

I'll pack you in my suitcase if need be..:angry:

*is still pretty much speechless over Kaf's brothers' pictures*(sheesh talking about alot of 's' es in one sentence!)

:drool: nice... calves...thighs.... butt... back... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom