Pleba Girls party thread- Hide the beer, here come the guys! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
^ +

*tires not to laugh*

*really tries*

:lmao: :lmao:

oh, yeah. It's REALLY funny unless you're the one sleeping in it when she does it :rant:

:) Actually she only did it a couple times and we went to the vet and talked to her and learned how to keep her from doing it anymore... but I will never forget it, that's for certain

My cats are my babies, I love them more than you could believe; but they are quirky little critters that is for sure!
I'm not crazy about dogs, I've never been around one that wasn't as dumb as a box of rocks. I mean, I know they're out there (look at police dogs and such) but I swear my family and friends have had a run of really dumb dogs

Sad_Girl said:
My cats are my babies, I love them more than you could believe; but they are quirky little critters that is for sure!
I'm not crazy about dogs, I've never been around one that wasn't as dumb as a box of rocks. I mean, I know they're out there (look at police dogs and such) but I swear my family and friends have had a run of really dumb dogs

I have 2 dog, 2 cats,3 ducks and they are all nutt jobs but all my babies:heart:

Snooky pie said:

I have 2 dog, 2 cats,3 ducks and they are all nutt jobs but all my babies:heart:

:hug: Exactly their quirky personality traits are endearing after awhile

And I know they can be really smart Bri; I like dogs really (I know it didn't sound that way) We've just had some bad luck in more recent years.
My husband had a German Shepard growing up and he still gets teary-eyed when he talks about his dog (Zoot. He named the dog Zoot. :| )

FlyYourKite said:

Is it too much to ask to have normal friends? :( :wink:

Yes. :D

Ducks..:giggle:

I :heart: my dogs, they're my babies, they're family.
And one of them is sick. :(
pupresize.jpg

:heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Exactly their quirky personality traits are endearing after awhile

And I know they can be really smart Bri; I like dogs really (I know it didn't sound that way) We've just had some bad luck in more recent years.
My husband had a German Shepard growing up and he still gets teary-eyed when he talks about his dog (Zoot. He named the dog Zoot. :| )

Quirky personalities are absolutely endearin:heart:

I know, I wasn't offeneded. :tongue: :hug:

Zoot :giggle:
At least it wasn't Zut! as in Ah Zut! in french...:giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm sorry about your sick doggie Bri :hug: Is he doing any better?

It's been a roller coaster of a day. :( :sad: He's been really sick, throwing up alot. Took him to the vet today, he got some tests done, we've spent the day waiting by the phone,.... the outlook looks a little better now tho. Seems he has pancreatitis, so he's staying at the vet's for the weekend.
And with luck he'll get better, and respond to the medecine...if not....:slant:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

It's been a roller coaster of a day. :( :sad: He's been really sick, throwing up alot. Took him to the vet today, he got some tests done, we've spent the day waiting by the phone,.... the outlook looks a little better now tho. Seems he has pancreatitis, so he's staying at the vet's for the weekend.
And with luck he'll get better, and respond to the medecine...if not....:slant:

Ooooo :(
like i said get Bach Flowers's Rescue Renmedy...it's like a homeopathic type medicine and it works on animals as well as people...:hug:

It's encouraging that the vet wanted to keep him and treat him with medicine, though I know how hard it can be . My kitty spent the night at the vet not too long ago :hug:

Hi Dazz :wave:

dazzledbylight said:

Ooooo :(
like i said get Bach Flowers's Rescue Renmedy...it's like a homeopathic type medicine and it works on animals as well as people...:hug:

:hug:
I've actually heard of them before..to be used on horses though.

:hug:
Thanks for the support girls. It means alot. :heart: Age isn't on his side tho...he's 15. (he's the blk & wht one in that pic..which is from 2 weeks ago)

WildHoney said:

I've already MISSED 2 Chances here @ INF at getting tix for U2 one at NJ, one at MSG....:sad: :sad:

i'm trying for a third on Miro's suggestion, but i put up the request after NSW left....told him/her I'll be here later....no reply yet...so I'll go to the net cafe sometime later to see if s/he's replied.

and I've nervous about trying to catch the guys {esp B :drool: , but also edgetomorrow afternoonas they drive in for sound check/rehersal etc ....

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you're having such bad luck Dazz. I'm a very frustrated fan myself, living in BFE and having literally NO chance to meet them like those of you who live in the cities (unless I take a bunch of extra time and money... which I am considering doing... to Detroit this fall.)
Point is I know how frutrating it is to want something so badly and not get ahold of it

Bye Wild!

Back
Top Bottom