Pleba girls party thread.....come join us in the guitar case!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I can't stay and play ladies; I am off ona little hunt; got the GD concert tonight and I'm gonna see if I can't have a little close encounter at their hotel before hand :ohmy: :wink:

Hmmm... you know both Greenday and U2 will be in Chicago on tuesday... you think Billie Joe would deliver something to Bono and the guys for me? :giggle:

"Huh, oh yeah, you guys are cool, but I was just wondering, will you be seeing U2 while you're in Chicago?" :lmao:

Hi and bye D! :wave:

SG-have a great time tonight! :hug:

Bri-I'll try to charm the pants off him in a figurative sense...but I may not be able to help myself. :wink: :hug:

MBS said:

It's gonna be long, and hard...
:ohmy: Oh well...the ride will certainly be long ..and hard...
I mean.....:shifty:

:wink:

Have fun DG..charm the pants off him...perhaps not literally. lol
:hug:

:ohmy:
It'll be a long, hard and bumpy one :wink:

Bri - How about getting a nice cap or series of randy pix togethar for me as i approach my 5000??? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I desperately need cheered up as well! How annoying to be waiting for tix announcement&then you find they're gone!Anyway :hug: Darren! It's hard to cheer up in the circumstances tho' eh?:(

:giggle: @Mucca! Getting there indeed! We are ALL dirty minded and you should know by now!! :ohmy:

That last sentence was meant to end with Darren, btw! I mean in relation to the dirty minds! :wink:

How did you get your tix Darren? Phone/internet/Ticketbastard?

spin_edgebono1.jpg

:combust: :drool:

You're rite about new thread D, but what title? What about something to do with DGs' date?? Maybe about doing it on 1st date or something? :hmm:

Hmmmmm not sure of that one to be honest Mucca! Bri&Wild have been gone ages!!!

Back
Top Bottom