PLEBA girls party-this is my tribe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug:s
A quick :wave: hello, everyone!

:scratch: Dis? Thunderboomers? .....[when you return]...i thought it was a beautiful day with a gentle south breeze? one of the sudden ones that quickly build up and pretty quickly disperse?

We had our hot & humid days at early part of the week.

It's been gorgeous today so far :love:! And so was yesterday, even @ around 90-92 degrees beacuse there was a nice here & there breeze and only 46% H which is pretty good for NYC in the summer. 40% - 35% is even better!

I think in general that's about the lowest in gets here in this season but for me when it's between 75 - 85 degrees and LOW humidity-- that's like heaven! A little above or below that is very wonderful too!

I'll be back for a netpass long session later tonight.

TTFN

PS... ....I hope SimDazz & SimRussty get some visitors today! :hyper: :D :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
:hug:s
A quick :wave: hello, everyone!

:scratch: Dis? Thunderboomers? .....[when you return]...i thought it was a beautiful day with a gentle south breeze? one of the sudden ones that quickly build up and pretty quickly disperse?
summer. 40% - 35% is even better!

[/COLOR][/I][/U]

yes:yikes: scary fast moving ones with high wind:scream: I hate those:madspit: ruined a perfect day:mad:

a cold front is moving in:drool: and thats what triggered em...we are under a severe watch until 8:reject:

HI Guys :D

I actually got some work done so I'm taking a break. :hyper:

«Everyone loves Edge.»

«Edge makes your day.» :yes:

«Edge? Yes please.» :drool: :yes: :yes:

«Edge innovate your world.» :giggle:

OMG!! Like all of a sudden everyone I yak at is on here somewhere!!

I just had to yell at some woman.
She was walking her Gigantic dogs, they were in my yard all the way up to my garage, and were pooping. She was walking away and I opened up the front door "Um, excuse me? You going to clean that mess up?" She said she didn't bring her doggie scoop with her. I said "Just a minute" Ran into kitchen and got her a baggie and a brown bag and said "There, I'll dispose of it when your done"

The Nerve of some people!!

greeneyedgirl said:

She was walking her Gigantic dogs, they were in my yard all the way up to my garage, and were pooping. She was walking away and I opened up the front door "Um, excuse me? You going to clean that mess up?" She said she didn't bring her doggie scoop with her. I said "Just a minute" Ran into kitchen and got her a baggie and a brown bag and said "There, I'll dispose of it when your done"

Man I can't believe she was just going to walk off. People are so incredible sometimes. I swear if your going to let them poop in other peoples yards you better bring a baggy with you. Dumbass! :rant:

Well we have a law here about dogs and leashes and all that.
Everyone walks their dogs in our neigh. She must be new, never seen her around. The things though, we just did a bunch of stuff to our yard for fleas and pests. Put down stuff for the rabbits to eat and die ( I know, sounds mean) So if her dogs eat any of it.......

greeneyedgirl said:

:shocked:

We always pick up Alfie's:yes:

DAMN GG! Your really going for it! That combanation sounds horrid. :lol:

KiltWithEwan.jpg

Men in kilts! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom