Pleba Girls Party - the boys in their bathrobes making us wet.....from drool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend works at Dillards and they get 40% discount. She always wears some designer outfit she bought for nearly nothing. Like I said I would have no $ cause shoes & clothes are my weakness. :drool:

I used to be a mang at a Bergners (like Dillards) and I have gotten so much for so little.
Krups $125 coffee pots for $5
George Forman Rotisserie $200 for $15
Loads of free cosmetics....Estee Lauder, Lancome, Clinique

I guess I better work for a while--two weeks til vacation and my desk looks like a tornado came thru. See you all--have a great evening! Oh I did have a confession to make. I went to the doctor last Wednesday for my annual fun visit and I stole a picture of Bono out of Time Magazine-the ONE campaign photo. I just did it without even thinking. :ohmy:

Bono's Doll said:
I guess I better work for a while--two weeks til vacation and my desk looks like a tornado came thru. See you all--have a great evening! Oh I did have a confession to make. I went to the doctor last Wednesday for my annual fun visit and I stole a picture of Bono out of Time Magazine-the ONE campaign photo. I just did it without even thinking. :ohmy:

Thats a good Pleba Girl!!

See ya

Good afternoon girls. Just popping in on my lunch break to say hi. :wave: Hope everyones having a good day. :heart:

Wild I wants the BP! :hyper: Please :wink:

Wild, BP has not come thru yet, but....

the tickets I was going to get for Chicago are too much.
I think she is ripping me off, $185 for 2nd tier?
Gotta go check something out.....

That does seem like alot GG! My tickets for 7th row on the floor were $160 a piece.

:hyper: I just found out that we have booked a room at the Sheraton in Vancouver and its only costing me $24!!!!! :rockon: That's right we are staying at a fucking four star hotel for $24 a piece!!! It was going to be $180 for the night so we were looking else where to stay. But thru the magic of knowing the right people we scored a great room for all 4 of us to stay together in for $80!!! More spending cash!!! This is going to be the cheapest vacation ever! So far on 2 concerts and one night at a bitchin hotel its cost me less then it did for 2 tickets to one U2 show! :laugh: But do I care, not really, cuz I love U2 and to me its worth it. :yes:

HI Drea! :hug:

I shouldn't even be on here. :giggle: I swore I wouldn't get on. but I did have to eat lunch so I'm cheating and eating while I post. :evil:

The proof I'm working on is going so well too! I just wish it wasn't so hard on my hands. I'm doing all the detail top stiching and it gets hard having to manipulate the big bulking piece thru the machine. And I have to keep changing thread and adjusting the machine. But if it works like I'm hoping it will, it will be worth it when I'm done. :hyper:

Totally not cool!!! I don't see why people would want to profit from them. If you dont want to use them, why not just recoup your money. Silly people.

Well the girls are done with their lunch so I need to go get them cleaned up and get my bum back to work. I'll see you guys later. Have a good afternoon. :hug: :wave: :heart:

Russty Cat said:

The proof I'm working on is going so well too! I just wish it wasn't so hard on my hands. I'm doing all the detail top stiching and it gets hard having to manipulate the big bulking piece thru the machine. And I have to keep changing thread and adjusting the machine. But if it works like I'm hoping it will, it will be worth it when I'm done. :hyper:

Yay! :) Think about it this way - at least you don't have to handsew it! :giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:
Yeah, I just talked to ticket master and they sold for $160, so she is looking to make a $25 profit on each ticket.....
So not legal on interference.

GG - does the price TM quoted you include the fees? If not, that might be part of the difference... I paid $187CDN for my ticket, but that included $10.75 in fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom