PLEBA Girls Party - SIMply having a wonderful Christmas time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
attention-red.jpg

probably go to bed early:lol: we have to get up tomorrow morning, bring the dogs to the kennel and then drive to the boston area for a Patriots game:heart:

you?

:lol:
ooh Patriots game! that's fun :happy:

I'll be on here with everyone else who has no plans :lmao: :happy:

we usually just hang out with my family and do fireworks but they're leaving this afternoon :madspit: and all my friends just have parties but I hate going to parties and being the only sober person :|

Hey girls been adding MP3s to my phone for the last half hour :drool: now ahve discotheque live from chicago(day before my birthday) and Mofo explicit remix and Out of control mp3s on my phone :drool:

bought this USB blootooth adapter you plug in your PC to transfer file :bow: :drool: :happy:

got to go make tea

be back later :hug:

^:lol: ^

Hi Bri :hug: how are you today?

splash.jpg

I want to know why Drea and Fly can get away with it and SG can't :grumpy:
:laugh:

Oops! I pasted the same pic in twice :sigh: he was splashing Drea in the one I accidentally omitted :reject:

Last edited:
they had a thing on the cover of Blender, saying they would tell us what it was like to go backstage with U2 :hyper:

and this is what they had in the magazine :eyebrow:

blender1.jpg

blender.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

splash.jpg

I want to know why Drea and Fly can get away with it and SG can't :grumpy:
:laugh:

Oops! I pasted the same pic in twice :sigh: he was splashing Drea in the one I accidentally omitted :reject:

:giggle: Maybe because he was being doubleteamed and couldn't decide who to scold first? Or maybe he knows how much Sim!SG likes it when he gets angry :sexywink:

Hey girls:wave: how are you? I am eating chocolate and its really fucking hurting my tooth but I dont' care:happy: its really fucking good chocolate:happy:

how is everyone?! Ooooh sims:drool:

Back
Top Bottom