PLEBA Girls Party - SIMply having a wonderful Christmas time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got Sarah to her friend's house. I spent the hour before that trying to fix my mom's front door. It wouldn't close. Some idiot came today to install weatherstripping.

Let me just say that not being able to close your door at all kinda defeats the purpose of weatherstripping. :|

Finally got ahold of him. He's coming back to fix what he fucked up in the first place. :happy:

Wild :kiss:

I feel better already. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
I just got Sarah to her friend's house. I spent the hour before that trying to fix my mom's front door. It wouldn't close. Some idiot came today to install weatherstripping.

Let me just say that not being able to close your door at all kinda defeats the purpose of weatherstripping. :|

Finally got ahold of him. He's coming back to fix what he fucked up in the first place. :happy:

Wild :kiss:

I feel better already. :wink:

:eyebrow: MEN

I unscrewed and took apart what he did and it still wouldn't close. I think he threw off the alignment of the door completely.

Oh yeah - and I hurt my back while trying to fix it myself. :|

Okay, I do need a drink now. :lmao:

sami0201 said:
VP you can have a NYE kiss at midnight!! :hyper: :cute: :wink:

but then you'd have to leave us :sad:

Nah, boys are icky in general, and that one specifically sure is. I'd rather be with my girls. :heart:

Besides, I have this whole music thing planned out for tonight. :drool: :lol:

WildHoney said:

Everytime i hear COBL now i expect confetti to fall from the sky and the band to appear before me :reject:

That song has always been one of my favourites from the album, and especially now. The excitement of the show starting...first Wake Up, then COBL...the lights, the confetti.

And I...miss you when you're not around. :heart: *sigh*

Hi everyone!!! :hug: :wave:

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Wild!!!!! :confetti: :streamers: :champagne:

The bad news is that I couldn't make it out to my sister's house, where my parents are staying for the next couple of days--it's over 100 miles away and I really need to get onto a writing project that's due. The GREAT news is I'll be around here much of the evening with my PLEBA Girls!!!

WildHoney said:

:tell us :hyper: :hyper:

My new year got off to a bang :shifty: :lol:

Drea said:
What music thing? :wink:

:incrediblylame: :reject:

There was someone I knew several years back, the most awesome person ever, and I was head over heels for him. The sort of person you meet, and then measure all future men by, only none of the rest ever come close. We had this whole song/music thing...hard to explain. Anyway, I burned a couple of cds of songs, and it's sort of like the soundtrack to that entire era for me. So...really great memories, and awesome music (we both had incredibly good taste :wink: ).

:shifty: :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom