Pleba Girls Party - Sami's looking Beautiful on the rail in Miami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sign.jpg

bwtracks.jpg

I took these shots earlier today and I just had to share, cuz I'm so excited about them. :giggle: I know I'm totally nuts. :lol:

Lila64 said:
hi bonoishot :wave: I don't get into pleba often, although I will check out a post or two here and there :shifty: And sami tried to text me for the NY shows (for setlist party), but her phone was not up to the task that night :eyebrow:

I'll be over at the setlist party, and other threads.... :wave:

u2_emoticons_1.gif

Nice smilie :D

call me Jem :) i might try the setlist thread myself for a bit

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, White tail deer (Archery season is from Oct 01 - Nov 14, Rifle season Starts Nov 15) Most guys are too lazy to use a bow and arrow :rolleyes:

are they all decked out in thier brand new blaze orange outfits like they are here?:happy:

:angry:

the locals hardly hunt anymore cause people from the other states come and kill everything:mad: ....EVERYTHING! NOT COOL!

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, White tail deer (Archery season is from Oct 01 - Nov 14, Rifle season Starts Nov 15) Most guys are too lazy to use a bow and arrow :rolleyes:

Bow is hard!
Especially if you're double jointed in the elbows :wink:
Like me, you need to arm guards......

Are they crazy like in Wisconsin.
Sometimes they just park their trucks on the highway from Stevens Point to Appleton, and start walking as if hand in hand, into the forest. Its nuts.
Looks like 40 miles of abandon cars :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

As my father used to say about Michigan's deer season, "Remember one thing: Deer know how to run."

SG: Once again, I bow to the master of extended scenes. :bow:

Edit: No, wait, you're a woman. You're the mistress of extended scenes.

:bow:

Sad_Girl said:

Why don't they leave the poor little deer alone! :grumpy:

I have *once* seen that Paris Hilton show, and in it, they were staying with some guy (and his family) who were hunters......and he was all like, it's fair and stuff...
So they challeneged him and took him to a field where they hunted him with paintballs....
And for 5 mins of my life I forgot how much I absoltely dislike them ...

Last edited:
My Father ONLY does bow hunting,l GG - I have great respect for anyone who does; there is actually a challenge and some talent and patience involved. :yes:

I've lived my entire life around hunters and seen every type there is, I've come to respect only a few of them :sigh:

and yes, they get very stupid and crazy

jobob said:

As my father used to say about Michigan's deer season, "Remember one thing: Deer know how to run."

SG: Once again, I bow to the master of extended scenes. :bow:

Edit: No, wait, you're a woman. You're the mistress of extended scenes.

:bow:

:eek: Well, thank you, I appreciate that. :)

I spend way too much time on them :wink:

*ahem* now we begin the Wild Post-a-thon

yepmore5.jpg

7f006a70.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

I have *once* seen that Paris Hilton show, and in it, they were staying with some guy (and his family) who were hunters......and he was all like, it's fair and stuff...
So they challeneged him and took him to a field where they hunted him with painballs....
And for 5 mins of my life I forgot how much I absoltely dislike them...

jobob drives to Bri's, drives to her stepbrother's house, knocks on his door, asks to borrows his painball equipment, and goes huntin' for Hiltons.

Now, how should we camoflauge ourselves? :hmm:

In totally overpriced and tacky designer clothing, most likely.

Back
Top Bottom