PLEBA girls party-playin' the tart in Bono's garden.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

I'm thinking she's having computer trouble and may have given up - she managed to get back on AIM briefly an hour ago, but I sent her a hello and told her you guys were waiting, then she went poof again and hasn't come back since :(

Awwww :(

Hey browser must be acting up again :madspit:

My mum wanted to watch her new Bee Gees DVD, but the damn thing won't even open up for her to put the DVD in! It was working perfectly fine yesterday night too. :mad:

Mucca said:
My mum wanted to watch her new Bee Gees DVD, but the damn thing won't even open up for her to put the DVD in! It was working perfectly fine yesterday night too. :mad:

That sucks! Our old dvd player would do that every once in a while. :(

It sucks cindy can't get back on. I hate when that happens.

Cindy just got back on :) She says to tell you guys she's catching up and hopes to hit 1000 tonight... "I even wrote my speech while we were jumping Mom's car" :)

Russty Cat said:

That sucks! Our old dvd player would do that every once in a while. :(

It sucks cindy can't get back on. I hate when that happens.

Hope it works tomorrow :(

I see Cindy lurking! :hyper::hyper:

For some odd reason I got the server busy message for the last 2 minutes :eyebrow: :madspit:

Mucca said:

Oh no....well hopefully tonight you'll have sweet Edgey dreams (but I'm sure you'd rather have naughty ones :wink: ) :hug:

:lol: Well at least you know now! Are your shoulder and forearm still cramping?

:lol: I'm back finally. Geez. Someone broke into my mom's car and killed her battery so I had to go out with my dad and jump her.

They are kinda, I've been putting ice hot on my back and using ice packs and advil so maybe it'll get better.

Its so pathetic that I get so excited everytime a U2 song comes on to my ipod....um :lol: My girlfriend said that with the U2 song to other song ratio that when set on random there is a one in three chance that the song will be U2. :laugh: Yep that right there folks is O. B. E.S.S.I.O.N.

CeeCee said:

:lol: I'm back finally. Geez. Someone broke into my mom's car and killed her battery so I had to go out with my dad and jump her.

They are kinda, I've been putting ice hot on my back and using ice packs and advil so maybe it'll get better.

Glad to have my Near clone back :hug:

Did they take anything? :yikes:

The pain is that bad? That's strange :huh: Are you sitting properly and stuff?

CeeCee said:

That stinks they broke into her car!! :rant: Glad your back though. :hug:

Diane, I know that this is probably a dumb question, but is Sian Edges daughter? The only U2 thing I don't keep up with is offspring. I got enough problems keeping up with my own kids and surrogate kids.

*snerk* "And tell Mucca that there's nothing scary about Adam, until you take him home to family and if you're all out on the porch and he has to piss and he just whips it out and pisses over the edge of the porch *dies*"

Russty Cat said:
Its so pathetic that I get so excited everytime a U2 song comes on to my ipod....um :lol: My girlfriend said that with the U2 song to other song ratio that when set on random there is a one in three chance that the song will be U2. :laugh: Yep that right there folks is O. B. E.S.S.I.O.N.

:lol:

That's probably me too with the ratio! I think the bootlegs already take up like 1/4 of my playlist.

My dad said he'd get me the Complete U2 for doing well on my Psych AP exam. He hasn't done anything yet so I think it's time I brought it up again :wink:

Diane L said:
Good night, Fly! :wave:

I'm sorry someone broke into your mom's car, CeeCee. Mean people suck!!! :madspit:

I just read over this thread. I think that cute little girl in the Edge pictures is Sian, isn't it?

Hi Mucca, Russty! :wave:

I think I read from one of the other threads that she is.

And yes Russty, Sian is one of Edge's daughters. :)

Drea said:
*snerk* "And tell Mucca that there's nothing scary about Adam, until you take him home to family and if you're all out on the porch and he has to piss and he just whips it out and pisses over the edge of the porch *dies*"

:ohmy:

It's all clear to me now.....:lol:

Oh, I was watching that JT DVD I got a couple days ago and I have to admit Adam in all black with his blonde gelled hair and spiffy white sunglasses, looked really hot :drool:

Mucca said:

That's probably me too with the ratio! I think the bootlegs already take up like 1/4 of my playlist.

My dad said he'd get me the Complete U2 for doing well on my Psych AP exam. He hasn't done anything yet so I think it's time I brought it up again :wink:

I would definetly remind him about that! :giggle:

Is Sian pronuanced like Sean? or differently? Its a neat name. I love original kids names. Blue Angel definetlly has to be up there with one of the coolest.

Mucca said:
I tried reading the rest of the Guitar world magazine today to at least make it worth the $10 that I spent, but that didn't go too well. I ended up admiring all the lovely pictures of guitars and then staring at the cover for a very long time :lol:

*dies* I was at teh country concert the saturday after I bought it and ended up doing the same thing. Only I also tried to read the music in it. And got fustrated when I couldn't read it. *facepalm*

Drea said:
Mucca - Cindy says he wouldn't be as cute if he wasn't a tech geek.

*snerk*

Yeah she's right! :cute::heart:

Edge just wouldn't be Edge if he wasn't obsessed with computers and owl droppings :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

I would definetly remind him about that! :giggle:

Is Sian pronuanced like Sean? or differently? Its a neat name. I love original kids names. Blue Angel definetlly has to be up there with one of the coolest.

I wonder who came up with Blue Angel...Edge or Aislinn?

I really like his sons name, Levi. :D

Diane L said:

I think Sian is pronounced SI-an, rhymes with Diane!

My *thinks* 3rd year in university there was a girl in my res house named Sian, but I'm trying to remember whether she pronounced it the way Diane said or whether she pronounced it Sean (given there were 3 Seans in Longlac House, it's hard to remember :lol: )

CeeCee said:

*dies* I was at teh country concert the saturday after I bought it and ended up doing the same thing. Only I also tried to read the music in it. And got fustrated when I couldn't read it. *facepalm*

I'm sure the yummy pictures distracted you from getting very far as well. :drool:

I gotta reread the article I don't remember much of it :reject:

Mucca said:

I wonder who came up with Blue Angel...Edge or Aislinn?

I really like his sons name, Levi. :D

I always thought Blue Angel sounds like something one of her older sister's would have thought of!

And I didn't know Sian is sie-an...Irish & Welsh name pronounciations are tricky! It's like Niamh is pronounced Neeve! I do know Sian is the Welsh equivalent of Jane.

Diane L said:

I always thought Blue Angel sounds like something one of her older sister's would have thought of!

And I didn't know Sian is sie-an...Irish & Welsh name pronounciations are tricky! It's like Niamh is pronounced Neeve! I do know Sian is the Welsh equivalent of Jane.

Niamh is pronouched Neeve?!? I've been reading it phonetically all this time. :reject:

Very interesting facts Diane! :)

Mucca said:

Glad to have my Near clone back :hug:

Did they take anything? :yikes:

The pain is that bad? That's strange :huh: Are you sitting properly and stuff?

I missed you Near Clone! :hug: They didn't take anything apparently.

I don't know. I think so. I prop my back up but my teacher has me usin the classical position to make it easier. I jsut can't figure out how to get teh danged thing to not hit my breasts.

I imaigine it is probably Si-an versus Se-an. It does seem more proper for an irish/welsh name.

Blue Angel is just so oddly different, it would be rather fun if one of the siblings had a hand in it. I never thought to ask Mini-cat what she wanted to name Fluffy. Fluffy is named after a good friend of ours who was killed 2 years ago in a motorcycle accident.

I wish now that we had given one of our kids something really funky! Strapped them with something really bizzare. I'm just sick and twisted like that.

I've actually been considering lately legally changing my name. I don't really use my real first name much anymore, most of the time now when I'm introduced to people its as Russty. So I'm thinking of making Russty first name, but still keeping my given name as a hyphenated middle name. Its a long story, but I'm cutting off all legal ties with my family and that is part of it.

Mr. Cat isn't really hot on the idea though. Which really cracks me up, since he doesn't even call me by my real name.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom