Pleba Girls Party: Oops!! We did it again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
See ya, BD :wave:

Snooky, I'm hot and tired. Well, not so much hot now that I'm inside...but still tired. :lol:

I have some things that I should be doing, but most of them involve going back out, and it's too damn hot. :madspit:

So...I'm just gonna be lazy and listen to U2. :drool:

I'm doing the same thing :drool: a friend just sent me 40 live with Annie Lennox :love:

:D Hi all!!!

VP!!:hug:
Drea! :hug:
SP! :wave:

I got cut off on session last night, drea..... I like the colors you've selected!
You'll have to try & get a photo & post it, when you're done with it/before you wrap it up as a present. :D

Last edited:
Snooky pie said:

Thanks!

that part alays give me a bad case of gutter brain :drool: :evil:

Good. Filty comments are much better when shared with others. :lol:

No, I don't have that file.

YSI is taking it's time. :mad: But lately, if I wait, it eventually works.

Drea! :hug:

## ???????????????????????????????? ##
How does ysi work. I think i tried it once or twice with no luck. ANd does it get downloaded or is it a direct play on the site..

:yikes: :yikes: where i'm on computer now, I can't have anything left in the hard drive!!!:yikes:

:uhoh: ignore previous baaaad grammer!!

Dazzled, YSI allows you to download files to your computer, so since you're on a public computer, it's not really an option for you. :(

What you could do is get an e-mail account that has large storage capacity (hotmail, yahoo) and get the files e-mailed to you, till you can find a computer to play them on.

VintagePunk said:
Dazzled, YSI allows you to download files to your computer, so since you're on a public computer, it's not really an option for you. :(

that's what I was afraid of :madspit:

What you could do is get an e-mail account that has large storage capacity (hotmail, yahoo) and get the files e-mailed to you, till you can find a computer to play them on.

I have some accounts that got expanded reccently to ??? 250MB????:scratch:.
Is that enough at least, to hear a file and then delete the message topen up more space again.

dazzledbylight said:

that's what I was afraid of :madspit:

I have some accounts that got expanded reccently to ??? 250MB????:scratch:.
Is that enough at least, to hear a file and then delete the message topen up more space again.

I see you had to go, but hopefully you'll see this when you get back tonight.

That is plenty of room to have several video files, or many audio files.

The problem is though, you still have to download them to the computer you're using, and I'm not sure that's something you'd be allowed to do on a public computer. And then the computer also has to have the application installed that will allow you to see/hear the file (most are windows media files, and that app is standard with windows, so that's usually not a problem).

Maybe you could keep the files in your e-mail till you're able to see/hear them on a friend or relative's computer?

Back
Top Bottom