PLEBA girls party-one big mess!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

I'm tempted to go out and buy the books. :hmm:
give 'em a try...you can get cheap used ones on Amazon. i think you'll love them. (i feel like a drug peddler..."what's wrong Dude? aren't you cool?" :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Yes, I've read all of them, and she's been *strongly suggesting* (read: bugging the hell out of me) that I read this new one NOW. :lol:

:yes: I'll jump aboard the Sarah-influencing bandwagon and chant "DO IT DO IT" :lol:

Seriously though, you need to read this one. :up:

VintagePunk said:
Ruff, did you get to see Charlie today? :hyper:

:wave: Bye Jules!

No, VP, I didn't. I went riding, met a friend for brunch, and struggled with some weeds in my backyard. They got so huge while I was gone that as I was trying to pull them out I could swear they were tugging back, and possibly trying to suck me into Middle Earth :yikes: But I might go tonight if i have the energy (like going to a movie takes energy? :huh: )

FlyYourKite said:

:yes: I'll jump aboard the Sarah-influencing bandwagon and chant "DO IT DO IT" :lol:

Seriously though, you need to read this one. :up:

But that will take me away from you girls. :sad: :lol:

Wow, I used to read, watch tv, see friends, have a life...what's happened to me?? :crazy:

W/B Wild!! :drool:

VintagePunk said:

But that will take me away from you girls. :sad: :lol:

Wow, I used to read, watch tv, see friends, have a life...what's happened to me?? :crazy:

W/B Wild!! :drool:

I survived! :sad: It was hard...but I did it. Look on the bright side, if you plow through it you'll only be away for a good night at the most :wink:

I read back about your mom VP...:hug: I know she's going to be just fine. It sounds like they want to make her in tip-top shape before coming home. :) Are you ok?

And hi Wild!! :hug:

WildHoney said:
Hi Ruff:flirt:

How you doing hun??
i'm good :) actually, i just ate a whole wheat tortilla that apparently has 14 grams of fiber. :yikes: that seems Against Nature...

VintagePunk said:
Thanks Fly :hug: My sister spent the morning/early afternoon with her, and says she's fine. :) I'm going to see her myself soon.

That's great news. I'm sure seeing you will brighten her spirirts even more :hug: Although it doesn't sound like she needs it; she seems like a hearty, fiesty one! :D

ruffian said:
VP, glad to hear your mom is doing ok. coming home yet?

They're keeping her another night. My sis waited all morning with her, thinking she'd be taking her home, but as her doc came in, she was having a coughing fit, so he told her she's staying.

well, probably better to keep her then, though i'm sure she's ready to get out of there.

i have no ideas for a new thread title...i always leave that to you creative types :)

we need a play of words on HD and HP :evil:
k, so who's doing it?

is anyone starting it?

Last edited:
hello??? i'm so confused! :huh: is there a new thread??? i'm flailing around in here.........

Back
Top Bottom