PLEBA girls party-one big mess!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

I have a prediction about who's going to die. I hope I'm not right. :sad:

I'm not going to comment...don't want to ruin it for you. :sad: :hug: But let's just say after a certain sentence was said I had an unsettling feeling that ...well, let's just leave it at that.

Are you enjoying it so far DG??

Hey DG! :hug:
Jules, you'll get addicted if you start with HP. I thought they were stupid kids' books...till I read the first one. They are fascinating!

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I sure as hell just did. WTF!!!!!!!!!

I'm not mad....well I don't know what I am....I feel sad. Hold me :sad:

Sarah said to tell you it took about 20 minutes for her to stop saying OMG, and then she couldn't get to sleep for an hour and a half after.

She wants to talk to you...she's desperate to talk to someone who's finished it. :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

I'm not going to comment...don't want to ruin it for you. :sad: :hug: But let's just say after a certain sentence was said I had an unsettling feeling that ...well, let's just leave it at that.

Are you enjoying it so far DG??

:yes:

My favorite chapter so far is the 2nd one :ohmy: :drool:

U2Girl1978 said:
Hiya Ruffian!! :hug:

I am about to read a fiction book called The Psycho Ex Game by Merrill Markoe and Andy Prieboy.

:hug: I love Merill Markoe--she was Letterman's girlfriend for many years and wrote for the Late show for years. After I finish HP I'm going to read "Hypocrite in a Poufy Dress" which looked very funny.

and I believe i bought the new Spin with our man on the cover...

:drool:

*plugs fingers into ears and sings loudly (and poorly) to avoid HP spoilers* LALA LAAAAAAAAAAA

VP! :hug:

btw, i dreamed that i was on Vertigo Air last night :huh: It wasn't very fun--we were trying to work out crazy schedules and logistics, and B and the band were not there. Just the crew...but that was okay :flirt: It was very odd. since I've been home I have U2 dreams all the time...

Last edited:
ruffian said:

:hug: I love Merill Markoe--she was Letterman's girlfriend for many years and wrote for the Late show for years. After I finish HP I'm going to read "Hypocrite in a Poufy Dress" which looked very funny.

and I believe i bought the new Spin with our man on the cover...

:drool:

I got Spin the other night too. And NME. And Guitar World. And a few others. To the tune of $40. The boys were on lots of covers this month. :reject:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah said to tell you it took about 20 minutes for her to stop saying OMG, and then she couldn't get to sleep for an hour and a half after.

She wants to talk to you...she's desperate to talk to someone who's finished it. :lol:

:yes: I have a feeling I won't sleep tonight. The world is not right now. There's so many things I want to say but I'm not going to ruin it for DG and anyone else :wink: I'm not that evil. :lol:

It was a different sort of HP book...I don't know if Sarah felt that way too...it had a different feel than the rest of them and wasn't really what I expected. Not saying it wasn't just as amazing though.

ruffian said:
*plugs fingers into ears and sings loudly (and poorly) to avoid HP spoilers* LALA LAAAAAAAAAAA

btw, i dreamed that i was on Vertigo Air last night :huh: It wasn't very fun--we were trying to work out crazy schedules and logistics, and B and the band were not there. Just the crew...but that was okay :flirt: It was very odd. since I've been home I have U2 dreams all the time...

whoops. wtf did i do to post that twice? :reject:

ruffian said:

:lmao: That's not surprising, you've been immersed in U2 world for months now!

I had the weirdest U2 dream the other night. I had a dream that B pulled me up on stage, got one look at me, picked me up, and tossed me back into the crowd. I woke up and I had fallen off my bed. :lmao: :reject:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: That's not surprising, you've been immersed in U2 world for months now!

yeah, i'm not really interested in my old life anymore :laugh:

FlyYourKite said:

It'll suck after the 7th one comes out. Nothing more to look forward to :sad:
it's tragic. i can't believe the series is going to end :sad:

daygloeyes2 said:
I had the weirdest U2 dream the other night. I had a dream that B pulled me up on stage, got one look at me, picked me up, and tossed me back into the crowd. I woke up and I had fallen off my bed. :lmao: :reject:

:lmao: :lmao: Poor thing!! Tossed back like an unwanted fish! :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
is that like a fish getting thrown back? :lol: DG, B would never toss you back in the pit! :hug:

:eyebrow: VP, you terrify me. we can never be together.

VintagePunk said:

I can't see her completely ending the world when it's still so huge. Spin-offs, maybe? Prequels?

That's what I was thinking too...but in an interview she said all will be explained in books 6 and 7 so there will be no need for prequels. So spin-offs perhaps, it'd be fun to see what they're all up to in their respective jobs or what not.

<-- HP addict right here :help: :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

That's what I was thinking too...but in an interview she said all will be explained in books 6 and 7 so there will be no need for prequels. So spin-offs perhaps, it'd be fun to see what they're all up to in their respective jobs or what not.

<-- HP addict right here :help: :lol:

Sarah said the same thing...the end is the end.

I can see her publisher strongly encouraging her, though. *fingers crossed*

Back
Top Bottom