Pleba Girls Party - Multi Lingual experts who like to use our tongues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey RB! :hug:

That must be awkward, Weldy... but I can assure you that you do exist :wink:
(I know that's probably not quite what you meant, but I'm just being a smart arse :reject: )

Alisaura said:
Hey RB! :hug:

That must be awkward, Weldy... but I can assure you that you do exist :wink:
(I know that's probably not quite what you meant, but I'm just being a smart arse :reject: )

I know....I just feel like I'm worthless most of the time because I'm unemployed for the past 2 and a half years.....amoung various other reasons.

Don't worry about being a smart ass....I need a slap in the face sometimes every time I feel like I'm acting like I shouldn't (if that means acting like a spoiled diva to acting worthless). I feel like I need that from a friend right now (that and helping me point in the right direction to becoming normal :D). :hug:

I've been stressed because of the fact that my mom's been in the hospital the past two-four years....and that's why I'm acting like this.

Can someone make it stop snowing, please?

Weldy, do not feel bad. I have been unemployed for longer than that. I know it's tough sometimes to keep a chin up, but it's worth it to.

Being down can be so damned draining!

andberlin said:

:hug:

and same as what ali said. maybe it's better earlier rather than later?

True :hug:

I'm sorry for the guilt trip....but I've been feeling stressed for the past couple of weeks because of my mom being in bad shape again. Luckly she's going to rehab again (the same place (Manor Care in Westmont) she's been going to the last few times) :sigh:.

Weldy :hug:

Hang in there, February was a horrid month. I say good riddance to the fact that it's over!

And may I just say that Bono online is the perfect place to help one feel better. So many delicious piccies :drool:

Aw, Weldy - wish I could make things better for you. Why are you here? to keep us company, of course! :wink: But really, this is for you : :hug:

:wave: girls - hubby's home tonight so I'm off for some "quality time" whatever that means!... soon... he's engrossed in the food network right now :lol:

Weldy... :hug: :hug: Unemployment sucks, I know. I was far too picky when it came to looking for jobs after I left uni... I sank to working for McDonalds, but nearly as soon as I started there, I found another job that was much better.
It's true what they say, once you're in a job, it's much easier to find more.

And nobody is worthless, least of all you :hug: Best vibes to yourself and your mum!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

True :hug:

I'm sorry for the guilt trip....but I've been feeling stressed for the past couple of weeks because of my mom being in bad shape again. Luckly she's going to rehab again (the same place (Manor Care in Westmont) she's been going to the last few times) :sigh:.

:hug:

no! not at all - that's the point of all of us being here - through the ups & downs right? but that's not cool that your mum's not in such good shape, i really do hope she gets better :hug:

zuropa_fit said:
I don't think there's a diet version of creme brulee :madspit: but good idea!
Diet schmiet... if you're going to have creme brulee, you have to do it properly... aka evilly. :evil:

That having been said, I'm not actually sure I've ever eaten creme brulee... but the creme brulee flavoured chocolate I had once was :drool:

zuropa_fit said:
Hey Ali! How's life? Did I see you were sick today (yesterday?) :hug:
Yeah, I went home early yesterday with a yucky cold, and have taken today off to recover properly.

Speaking of which, I really should eat something aside from caramel popcorn and mint-flavoured Lindt chocolate....

zuropa_fit said:
^ :lol: better than popcorn flavored jelly bellies?
Ooh, now that's a tough call... :hmm:

I think the crack they put in the jelly bellies tips them over the edge though.
:drool: :drool:

(Edit: Help! Who's going to make a new thread? I've got zero ideas... :uhoh: )

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom