Pleba Girls Party - Multi Lingual experts who like to use our tongues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:

Jazz Bass?!! :hyper: :drool: CONGRATS!!! :hi5: :hyper:

*ON SHORT-LIST "When I am Richer*

Electric Guitar......:hmm: Stratocaster, Rickenbacher 12-string? :drool: :drool: :drool:
thinking Townshend, edge, Ton Verlaine or Richard Llloyd, Roger McGinn.

Bass Guitar! :drool:
what ever John Entwhistle, Fred Smith {Teevsion} or Adam plays.......

hi ali & thanks!

YYYAAAAAAYYYY for Molly & her girls!!! :heart:

&how re you, ali?

*wonder WHY he can't seem to move a part of a drawing on a layer in her current Corel Painter drawing....pastels...mode....

SBS snippnet on station I have on :D

Entwhistle! :drool: I want to find a tab for "Eyesight To The Blind" from "Tommy" I :love: that bassline.

I'm not bad, thanks Dazz... recovering from a cold and taking the day off work :D

'Fraid I can't help you with Corel... I've only used Photoshop and that not much. :reject:

And how could I have not commented on the Jazz bass, Frankie!! :drool:
Everyone's buying such cool basses... :love:

I need to put some music on... it's far too quiet in here... :hmm:

Alisaura said:
I'm not bad, thanks Dazz... recovering from a cold and taking the day off work :D
I need to put some music on... it's far too quiet in here... :hmm:

*dances around to Ail's music!* :D

feel better! :hug:

Frankie.......The Ox [RIP]....
there's an event going on behnd me in this plae w film soundtrack so can't recall it...esp not one of my most fav.

what just popped up was his song "Heaven & Hell" love that bassline! and whole song!

Saw them do THAT live at The Met Opera House (lincoln Center) !

:ohmy:
bah just told we gotta leave wasn't expecting that for another 20 mins or so. oh well see you soonly!

have a good rest of the day/eve gals! :hug:S

^ Agreed... and I can play that too (sort of) ... :drool:

Edge's vocals on LNOE = also :drool:

How's it going, Drea? They still working you into the ground there? :hug:

Not quite so much since I'm limiting myself to 10 hr days now max :lol: I didn't work Sat last week and still had 47 hrs, and I'd started the 10 hr limit then :wink:

Boo! :wink:

I just thought I'd pop in for a moement to say I haven't forgotten you all. My life has become incredibly busy. I'm working on a stuff for a gallery show in LA, plus I've become exhibits cordinator for 75 other Southern California artists. I'm slowly getting into working in the music scene as well.

How is everyone doing? I hope your all doing well. SG I bet you look so beautiful! I'm so happy that you and Mercy are doing well. My kiddos are still doing well. Mini-cat is almost 9 already and Fluffy will be 4 this summer. Time really flies. I'll try to check back in later tonight. And see if anyones around if I dont' pass out to early. :love:

Back
Top Bottom