Pleba Girls Party- Midnight is where the day begins...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have some very serious issues with Bono/Edge love

I'm glad I came over to play with you girls tonight - very crap day at work today so I needed this :hug:

nurse chrissi said:

I'm glad I came over to play with you girls tonight - very crap day at work today so I needed this :hug:

Chrissi I just wanted to say your Christmas story about the patient and the family really touched me. :heart: I can only hope I'll be as professional and caring a nurse as you are one day!

de01ac8f.gif

nurse chrissi said:
I have some very serious issues with Bono/Edge love

Awwww! :hug: I'm glad you came, too. :)

Have you met Fly? She's our very own nursing student, and she's going to be an incredible addition to your profession! :love:

Fly :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

Chrissi I just wanted to say your Christmas story about the patient and the family really touched me. :heart: I can only hope I'll be as professional and caring a nurse as you are one day!

I have no doubt in my mind that you will be an excellent nurse :hug:
I swear we cried all night that night - not very professional but I think it was okay

FlyYourKite said:
My ears were burning :lol : Anyone who wishes to come to Dublin shall only pay a flight...you can stay in my flat or wherever the hell I'll be for free! :flirt :

I might have to take you up on that :flirt:

:wink: If I came I'd be with my dad :lmao: !!

Chrissi :hug:

bye Bri!! :hug: :heart: Please do come back :drool: :wink:

Goodnight Ruff! :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

I really, really need to find a way to overcome this. Grad school will mean international conferences. And I need to get to Ireland somehow. :scream: Travelling was never a huge priority for me till a few years ago. I need to see Europe. :love:

:yikes:

VP :hug:

actually i really do understand.....I havn't flown since 1987 .................

I'm actaully using slowly over time Cognitive & Dialetical Beahovior Therapies to talk and physcially modulate my SUperAnxiety about flying.......

it seems to s-l-o-w-l-y {it's not the highest problerm on my list at this time] working............

SO I figure.MAYBE by the time in several years that I begin to have the money to
be able to fly...........I will be able to fly, again !!!

Other wize {no ocean cruises for me} I'll never :sad: get to visit The Pyramids! :sigh:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

:lol: are you going to live yourself or with a roomie?

:hmm: No idea...you go there not knowing where the hell you'll be staying. All you get is a few nights in a hostel for the beginning until you search for somewhere. I think it'll be cheaper to find a roomie but who knows. :)

Here are my Memphis pics sami - I'll just post thumbnails since I'm sure not everyone wants to be forced to look at them

Most are selfexplanitory - the sunset one is the roof of the Peabody Hotel; the red couch is in the Heartbreak Hotel

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Have you met Fly? She's our very own nursing student, and she's going to be an incredible addition to your profession! :love:

Don't make me blush VP! :hug: I wish...there's still so much I need to learn/see/do. But thank you, all your support means so much! :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You took logic?! :love: :happy:

That class was crazy.

PS. It's a linked argument. Thus, it would be,
O
|----->O
O

except vertical. :happy:

Night! :hug:

My first term back at school. I figured it would be a good way to get the ol' brain working again, after years of non-use. :lol: My other first term classes were an English essay writing course, and Intro to Psych :love:

sami0201 said:
that is so cool SG :love:

you went to Graceland :heart: was it amazing? It must be so trippy...like walking into the past. Seems like Priscilla did a great job :up:

it is very cool - only a lot smaller than you'd expect

also you've got to go to the Peabody - they have ducks that live on the roof and they bring them down to the lobby to swim in the fountain everyday (this is actually a lot more fun than it sounds)

nurse chrissi said:
SG - those are great pictures!

see don't you want to do that Road trip again?:wink:

I've actually been dying to go back, and I've ALWAYS wanted to see New Orleans :yes:

If only I had someone to rent a car and split the cost of gas with me :sigh: NudgenudgeVP :wink:

Night Bri! :hug:

I'm glad to hear we could help cheer you up, Chrissi. Medicine in any form is a tough job! I worked on an ambulance and did a little time in our local ER, and I swear one year took three years worth off my life in stress. But it can be so very rewarding, too :heart:

nurse chrissi said:

also you've got to go to the Peabody - they have ducks that live on the roof and they bring them down to the lobby to swim in the fountain everyday (this is actually a lot more fun than it sounds)

I was surprised at how small it was! But it was very nice, and definitely interesting.

The Peabody was really cool! And the guy who was Elvis' Tailor has a store there and his autographed guitar collection hangs on the wall (Yes, there is a U2 one!)

Also the Rock and Soul Museum was really cool, the Gibson Guitar factory, and Beale street, including BB Kings club :up:

VintagePunk said:

I don't think I was really drooling...more just watching them perform, paying more attention to them. But there was eye contact with both of them at my last two shows, and that was pretty cool and intense.

The whole this was just this incredible visceral sensory experience of sound and vision... :love:

Oh yeah..............:drool: :drool: :drool:

part of my time in the Brooklyn, 10/12 & 11/22 show s was visually looking at all of them at the same time interacting with the audience AND each other.

With Binocs and sometimes even without.........these were the first times I could SEE close enough their expresions, ever cghanging and reacting.............. it's kind of like way they allradiating erotica & sex to me because i fianlly got close enoughto expereince it first hand.....and not through the TV/Big Screens.......or so far away that even WITH Binics........the grand gestures but NOT the facial expresions/emotions..........:drool:

nurse chrissi said:

:yes:

I was there on a family vacation when I was a kid. It was before they opened the house to the public, we were only allowed to wander the grounds.

Fly, I can tell you're going to be amazing. So dedicated, and great instincts for it. You relate very well to patients. :)

Awesome pictures, SG!! :love:

Back
Top Bottom