Pleba Girls Party- Midnight is where the day begins...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Wild and Dazz :hug: :D :hug:

Sorry I got distracted. One of my best friends IMed me and we are talking about our work. hehe She is a fabulous artist. :drool:

i never realized the passing hours of evening showers
a slip noose hanging in my darkest dreams
i'm strangled by your haunted social scene
just a pawn outplayed by a dominating queen
it's four o'clock in the morning
damnit, listen to to me good
i'm sleeping with myself tonight
saved in time, thank God my music's still alive

and someone saved my life tonight sugar bear
you almost had your hooks in me didn't you dear
you nearly had me roped and tied
altar bound, hynotized
sweet freedom whispered in my ear
you're a butterfly
and butterflies are free to fly
fly away, high away, bye bye

:love:

sami0201 said:
did I kill the thread with Elton :sad:

:lol:

Is that like killing me softly with his song?

:wink:

I'm just getting sleepy. Mark has called it a night, too. I think I'll sign off and try to rest. :hug: goodnight all, and thanks for being here with me tonight :heart:

Nighty night SG :hug: Sweet dreams :heart:

Have a good day at work Wild :hug: :heart:

You didn't kill it Sami. Elton is very cool. :reject: I sort of met him/ran into him once. He is a very nice guy. :heart:

You thought I was going to his place?? I'm like this quivering mass of raw nerve endings...his place would be the LAST place i'd go right now. :yikes: :yikes: :lol:

I actually drove by my friend's house hoping she'd be up (she wasn't), and so I put on some really loud music and just drove for a while, then got coffee and came home.

Dazzled, I read what you said at the end of the last thread. Thanks :hug:

thank goodness today went better than the previous 48 hrs

I said to the universe when i finally got up {1PM] today...." i hope that the rest of the year is going to be the OPPOSITE of what the last 2 days had been like.........."

rest of 2006= mostly nice & bright, with a few dark spots.

i'm going in 2 mins late & it'll cost me another $1.still it was worth it to catch up since my lib has been closed Sat/Sun & mon..
and NYE I was too miserable {physdcially } nasty icy slick streets which since i was misrerable.i wouldn/t have had all the atentiveness I'd need to navigate that.

but I'll hopefully -- since we are geting some kinda of windy rainy?? snowy storm tom/{tues} i'll be at the lib......but def weds at some point

TTFn :hug:s

DAmn I swear my puter fecking hates me tonight! STupid thing! It kept telling me the site was unavailable! :rant:

See ya later Dazz :hug: Glad you got on for a bit and things are looking better. :heart:

VP :hug: that does suck that she wasn't up. But calling her tomorrow would be good.

Back
Top Bottom