PLEBA girls party-let's move a little faster!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

What's the news? If all goes well.

BTW I'm sure you don't remeber...but aren't you curious as to how can i be on with u at this hour of the night [my time]

I found another netplace that stays open till 3AM ....good for urgent emming...etc :D
BTQ...where on planet earth are you aGAIN I FORGOT :eyeroll:

keep your rfingers crossed for me.....with Miro's and dg's help alerting me ... i have been able to contact INTF'r NoSpokenWord
who has an extra tix....for tomorrow! {officaly today}

with a lot of fast an furious posting cuz i caught him just b3efore he was ready to go log off...i got to netcafe at 11:30PM nyc time

I was able to call him.....and we've arranged to meet before the show and I'll be IN! it's waaay up but i'll BE tyhere! [hopefully]

I'll come and dance at the caf3e tomorrow night for bit before i race back down to msg abnd try to catch them leaving...

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

BTW I'm sure you don't remeber...but aren't you curious as to how can i be on with u at this hour of the night [my time]

I found another netplace that stays open till 3AM ....good for urgent emming...etc :D
BTQ...where on planet earth are you aGAIN I FORGOT :eyeroll:

keep your rfingers crossed for me.....with Miro's and dg's help alerting me ... i have been able to contact INTF'r NoSpokenWord
who has an extra tix....for tomorrow! {officaly today}

with a lot of fast an furious posting cuz i caught him just b3efore he was ready to go log off...i got to netcafe at 11:30PM nyc time

I was able to call him.....and we've arranged to meet before the show and I'll be IN! it's waaay up but i'll BE tyhere! [hopefully]

I'll come and dance at the caf3e tomorrow night for bit before i race back down to msg abnd try to catch them leaving...

Oh...that...I'm sorry....I couldn't understand the "langsuage" that you were saying.

Cool on the netplace......good luck on tickets!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea.....suprised to see me?

i was trying to say for this post of yours that no I wasn't so suprises to see you because i've seen the others often post halfway through what is my hight and often theirs on occasion...just cause until now i n3ever had a place to use a an comp past midnight- since the cafe i use stopped being a 24hr netcafe abou5t yrs ago

dazzledbylight said:

i was trying to say for this post of yours that no I wasn't so suprises to see you because i've seen the others often post halfway through what is my hight and often theirs on occasion...just cause until now i n3ever had a place to use a an comp past midnight- since the cafe i use stopped being a 24hr netcafe abou5t yrs ago

Ok

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea....I can tell that you are a little zoned and/or tired.....it's affecting your typing....to the point that you are trying to talk like Mikal on the setlist parties.

:ohmy: :lol: :shifty: :wink:
sorry also this cafe's comp set up ...i'm farther away from the monitor.
I don't see that far with the eye thatv i usuakky use for smaller print.

the site's lettering is bigger because i enlarged it...but the reply typeface is still smaller...

so that adds to my tendency towards some typos...esp when typing fast! :lol:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

:ohmy: :lol: :shifty: :wink:
sorry also this cafe's comp set up ...i'm farther away from the monitor.
I don't see that far with the eye thatv i usuakky use for smaller print.

the site's lettering is bigger because i enlarged it...but the reply typeface is still smaller...

so that adds to my tendency towards some typos...esp when typing fast!

Small print or no small print and typo or no typos....you are still typing like Mikal in the setlist parties.....untill you can get the matter fixed of course.

did he like it?

I hope to go Sunday myself....after a looonnggg sleep....since i'll be standing outside MSG after the show [whether i'm in or not}

As i was leaving the the original netcafe m,, I saw the back of a SW t-shirt...soI tapped the peson on the shoulder and asked them f they had gone yrt. One of the big multi-plexes is running about 10 screens... and it's a quater of a block west of where i do most of my weekend looking & posting on INTRF

Anyway she thought it was wonderful

i've been staying away from spoilers

Back
Top Bottom