PLEBA girls party-let's move a little faster!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The friend I came to memphis with last time is an Elvis fan (ok, so she actually thinks that she is Elvis reincarnated... I guess you can call that a fan!) So she did all sorts of Elvis stuff Which was fine, since a lot of it overlapped with my U2 addiction, but there are a few things I did not get to do.

(Sliding included) :D

Snooky pie said:
the last time I saw them in Chicago (popmart) they sent the fans Pizza and soda... I still have my spritecan and a pizza box:reject:

I would have saved it too. :reject:

I'm a relatively new fan. I didn't get into them until right around this time last year.

I live not too far from where it was filmed; on Mackinaw Island, It's the favorite vacation spot in Michigan; You should come up sometime, they're very proud of the fact they were a major player in such a good film :)

I'm really into a lot of that stuff too; I'm reading an awesome book right now called the time traveler's wife by Audrey Niffenegger It's really good

Sad_Girl said:
I live not too far from where it was filmed; on Mackinaw Island, It's the favorite vacation spot in Michigan; You should come up sometime, they're very proud of the fact they were a major player in such a good film :)

I'm really into a lot of that stuff too; I'm reading an awesome book right now called the time traveler's wife by Audrey Niffenegger It's really good
OOHH the book sounds good...
I have always wanted to go to the grand hotel!

Sad_Girl said:

I tried to go to the Island while I was vacationing in Michigan a couple of years ago....but my dad realized it was a really long trip from where we were....in Mansitee.

Well girls sorry I have to run, but my brother and sister in law are here. They drove 11 hours from LA to come do some job interviews over the weekend. Hopefully they will be moving up here soon to be with us.

:hug: Snooky, SG, Weldy, DG :heart: See ya tomorrow.

Russty Cat said:
Well girls sorry I have to run, but my brother and sister in law are here. They drove 11 hours from LA to come do some job interviews over the weekend. Hopefully they will be moving up here soon to be with us.

:hug: Snooky, SG, Weldy, DG :heart: See ya tomorrow.

I have to work tomorrow (1-6pm central...then going to see Revenge of the Sith) and tonight (3-10:30pm central)....so hopefully I will see you soon!

:hug: tell them good luck! :hug:

:heart: :heart:

See ya Russty; hope that goes well for them! :hug:

Yeah, I've never come across it, but honestly I forgot to look last time I was on the island :reject: they might very well have it

Well, gals, I'm gonna call it a night, too; it is after 2 here :yawn:
Talk to you guys again soon! :hug:
Hope you get through the weekend quickly, Weldy, and don't Assault any Star Wars fans!

Sad_Girl said:
Well, gals, I'm gonna call it a night, too; it is after 2 here :yawn:
Talk to you guys again soon! :hug:
Hope you get through the weekend quickly, Weldy, and don't Assault any Star Wars fans!

:lol: :laugh: :lmao:

I won't.....my bosses will fire me for that.....but I will have a chuckle if I see a costumed fan.....and I'll smile when I see a lightsaber.

I hope so too and Nighty Night! Have great Naughty Dreams!

Snooky pie said:
night SG:hug:
OMG weldy.... did you hear about the SW fans that rioted because the film screwed up and the cops had to be called in?

Nope....one of my coworkers told me that two SW fans were staging a mini lightsaber fight after the show.....all in fun of course.

Another one of my cowokers told one of the managers/coworker yesterday that a kid carrying a lightsaber was fighting an "invisible Darth Vadar"...cause he was swinging it in the air....I think making sounds too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom