Pleba girls party ... kissin' the boys and making them cry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Blue Crack addiction really should be a valid excuse for your situations, Wild, DG and VP... I think we're being repressed and discriminated against!

Blue Crack addicts unite! :lol:

Were it only that easy. :sigh: The rest of society needs to catch up with us. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Nope :scream: Maybe tomorrow! *crosses fingers in hope*

And this is just the HMTMKMKM single, you know that girls? Just want to make sure I'm not sending you something you already have :wink:

HMTMKMKM???? :confused:

Russty did you get that list I e-mailed you?

Oh, and I went down to the nearest town with a bookstore today and order Bono in conversation :hyper: it'll only take a week to get it up here in BFE :huh:

For the love of St. Peter that's what HMTMKMKM stands for! All this time I thought it was a secret code I knew nothing about! :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Yeah in Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me there is major B moaning at the end :drool: You've never heard it before?

:hmm: not on the one I have, that I've noticed... :| Lemme go to my mp3's and check it out

** damn, how the hell did I not notice that? :crazy:
That's actually on my CD of favorite songs to listen to when I'm driving. that's when I do most of my brainstorming for stories. How the hell did I not hear THAT?!?!?

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:

Nope :scream: Maybe tomorrow! *crosses fingers in hope*

And this is just the HMTMKMKM single, you know that girls? Just want to make sure I'm not sending you something you already have :wink:

HMTM...like the one that's on the greatest hits cd?

I thought Eless was talking about PopMuzik??

Which is weird, because I've heard good things about it, but I d'led the Prop cd of their live show, and PopMuzik is the intro (like Arcade Fire is for the current tour)...but U2 doesn't perform the song...and there's no moaning...

Or maybe I'm just really confused and seriously have no powers of cognition left. :sad: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

HMTM...like the one that's on the greatest hits cd?

I thought Eless was talking about PopMuzik??

Which is weird, because I've heard good things about it, but I d'led the Prop cd of their live show, and PopMuzik is the intro (like Arcade Fire is for the current tour)...but U2 doesn't perform the song...and there's no moaning...

Or maybe I'm just really confused and seriously have no powers of cognition left. :sad: :wink:

:shrug: I have no idea what this PopMuzik business is. All I know is that there is a bit of quality moaning at the end of HMTM on the greatest hits cd.

I sent the file to you girls anyway :lol: It is way past my bedtime.

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: "For the love of St. Peter" :laugh:

Oh I love you Russty. :hug:

I lov eyou too FLy :hug: hehe Ya gotta mix it up sometimes, holy crap just gets old. :wink:

Okay like a minute ago I was trying to ask Mr. Cat if our friends son Franco was racing his race car this weekend, except the sentence came out as

"Is Bono racing this.....um....er... is Franco racing this weekend?" :reject:

Insert evil look from Mr. Cat. :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

:shrug: I have no idea what this PopMuzik business is. All I know is that there is a bit of quality moaning at the end of HMTM on the greatest hits cd.

I sent the file to you girls anyway :lol: It is way past my bedtime.

What is this bed thing you speak of, and how could you go to it when there are Bono moans to be listened to? :eyebrow:

:lol: Night :hug:

:up: Good deal, Russty. I'll make a disc of those MP3's and WMA's (Windows Music Audio) for you and send it out asap
and I'm going through my JPG's and putting a CD full of those in there, too... much easier than uploading them all to photobucket and posting or trying to e-mail them all! :huh:

Okay, I'm back. :) S'mores were calling. Even though I shouldn't have any....

I'm a bad girl....:reject:

:laugh: .....heh, that statement didn't come out the way I planned. :lol:

Bono.... s'mores..... Bono's moans .....melted chocolate....

:drool:

My mind's in the gutter tonight (actually it's in the gutter every night, what am I talking about??).

Sad_Girl said:
:up: Good deal, Russty. I'll make a disc of those MP3's and WMA's (Windows Music Audio) for you and send it out asap
and I'm going through my JPG's and putting a CD full of those in there, too... much easier than uploading them all to photobucket and posting or trying to e-mail them all! :huh:

You rock my friend! :hug: :heart: Thank you so much!

Okay I'm crying, but in a good way! :sad: Mr. Cat is passed out on our bed asleep so I ran out to get a drink and I peeked into the studio and its offical, ITS DONE!!! He wired in the lights and its totally done! After waiting for ten years to have my own work space I'm about ready to flip out. :hyper: :dance:

The only bad part is now I have to clean up the mess from all the drywall texture all over everything. And put crap away, but hopefully by next week I will actually be able to work in there! :rockon: :dancing: :applaud:

elysithea said:

My mind's in the gutter tonight (actually it's in the gutter every night, what am I talking about??).

I wouldn't mind a Bono s'more any day of the week! :drool:

elysithea said:

Chocolate and Bono moans are two very good things. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

You rock my friend! :hug: :heart: Thank you so much!

Okay I'm crying, but in a good way! :sad: Mr. Cat is passed out on our bed asleep so I ran out to get a drink and I peeked into the studio and its offical, ITS DONE!!! He wired in the lights and its totally done! After waiting for ten years to have my own work space I'm about ready to flip out. :hyper: :dance:

The only bad part is now I have to clean up the mess from all the drywall texture all over everything. And put crap away, but hopefully by next week I will actually be able to work in there! :rockon: :dancing: :applaud:

that's so awesome! I know how you feel, I want my own office to write in badly :sigh: someday! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom