Pleba girls party ... kissin' the boys and making them cry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
VP - I did see that revenge incident!!! It's hilarious!! :laugh:

SG is a genius for doing those stories! I was in stitches at the scene with Mucca&Edge!!!! :ohmy:

You both crack me up with your jokes! :lol:

I am so wrapped up in that game, it's sad. :reject: :lol:

SG :bow: :bow:

HA HA HA! Look at the names of these styling products...you got two choices here...:lmao:

GatsbyWH.gif
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Dismantled said:

sleep..ahhhh. Its Ok VP...we understand..he he he

I ate rotten olives and generic ceral if I stop responding...call 911:huh:

hmmmm all my text disppeared?? try again...

ooooo Dis! :yuck: :hug: feel better!

That's it....VP want's a B nap!

I know you're not here right now SG, but I just saw my Sim!! I wan't ingnoring the whole thing.

I've been dividing my limited net-time the last 3 days between here & my long time{pre-on-line] SWZine fans {former letterzine now"} Message Board We also discuss on occasion other SF & fantasy films. So i was looking foir the later SIm stuff in general {saw ? VP & larry}, but only found a bit with even more limited looking time.

SG! I'm SOOOO happy with my SIM :bow: :love: :dance:
oooo and B's reaction!:drool: :hyper: :faint:
And :hug: to my Sim House-buds SimRussty & Sim{you}SG!

I hope to be at lib tonight or tom nite-- so i can tell you then there's really a sperciallreason [besides the 'obvious'], why i like my Sim so much!

is the earlierpillow fight up in photo on some erlier thread?!

Last edited:
Well, I fell asleep by accident, one of those things where you sit down on the couch and one second later you're zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Like deep sleep.

The dream was kinda a combination of two dreams kinda interspliced together...the first one is not important (although the locations are kinda the same). Anyway, I remember being in this gorgeous apt. with lots of mood lighting and red velvet, etc. and I'm listening to UTEOTW. Next thing I know I'm at my old house in Louisiana on the patio and on the two swings are Bono and Edge. Larry and Adam are standing. Oddly enough, Edge, Larry, and Adam were around AB era, but Bono was War era, very young , wearing that brown leather jacket with the fur collar, ya know?

So I go sit by Bono and he puts his arm around me very tightly. My most vivid impression from the dream is that he was very warm. :drool:

Lots of other stuff happened that wouldn't make much sense to type out. However, my entire family, grandparents and all were at my house...and U2 and U2 were following me everywhere. And Larry asked me to use the phone about 56 times and I could never find the damn thing. I couldn't find my phone!!!

Elessarian said:
Well, I fell asleep by accident, one of those things where you sit down on the couch and one second later you're zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Like deep sleep.

The dream was kinda a combination of two dreams kinda interspliced together...the first one is not important (although the locations are kinda the same). Anyway, I remember being in this gorgeous apt. with lots of mood lighting and red velvet, etc. and I'm listening to UTEOTW. Next thing I know I'm at my old house in Louisiana on the patio and on the two swings are Bono and Edge. Larry and Adam are standing. Oddly enough, Edge, Larry, and Adam were around AB era, but Bono was War era, very young , wearing that brown leather jacket with the fur collar, ya know?

So I go sit by Bono and he puts his arm around me very tightly. My most vivid impression from the dream is that he was very warm. :drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool: omg:combust:

Elessarian said:
Lots of other stuff happened that wouldn't make much sense to type out. However, my entire family, grandparents and all were at my house...and U2 and U2 were following me everywhere. And Larry asked me to use the phone about 56 times and I could never find the damn thing. I couldn't find my phone!!!

OMG find it!! find it!! we dont' want him to cry again:laugh:

Hey Dazz!

Hello anybody around?

Sadly, I only have a short SIMS update tonight; I spent most of the day studying and wrestling with my computer, trying to post an update to my Fan Fic :mad:

but I do have four pics for you real quickly like:

I wish someone was around, but I'll just leave these here for you guys to find. I'll be back tonight :D

This is Dis beating Mucca into submission with a pillow :wink:
DisMuccaPF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom