Pleba girls party ... kissin' the boys and making them cry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
VP! you aren't waiting for my scene? I wrote it for you!

I am!!!! I swear! See my previous post. :hyper:
I'll just prop toothpicks in my eyes for the 2 1/2 hours of highway driving I have to do tomorrow to get back and forth to school. :laugh:

Ok, sent to Russty, VP and Weldy.... Ely, whats your e-mail again? :reject:

**I suppose I should surprise Fly and Bri with it too :D

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Well *Der* I can't believe I couldn't remember that :rolleyes:

Ok, it's sent.

And I am off to bed for the night; got my last Final exam tomorrow. talk to you guys soon! :hug:

Shit. Just when I thought I *might* be able to sleep.

There just ain't enought combusts in the world, honey.

Guh.

Puddle

of

goo.

VintagePunk said:

Guh.

Puddle

of

goo.

:evil: it's those damn moan mp3's I'm telling you... combine stuff like that with my imagination... :combust:

Damn, but I bet he's like that, though :drool:

ok, really going now. G'night ! :wave:

VintagePunk said:

Guh.

Puddle

of

goo.

Ditto....

:censored: :censored: :combust:

*quivering in a pile of goo next to her laptop*

Thanks, SG. :hug: :wink: I'm not going to sleep much tonight, heh heh....

Last edited:
The paper is done!! :rockon:

And now my self-imposed interference exile begins. I need to wean myself off the blue crack a little bit! I’m spending way too much time here. My joining of interference happened to coincide with everything starting to go wrong. Because of that, I've been using this place as an escape from everything. Not a bad thing, but I've been using it too much instead of dealing with my issues head on. I’ve dealt with some, but not all. And there’s a lot going on and I just need to be able to be on my own to sort things out, make some changes in my life. And it’s nothing against you all! I love all of you! You all have made me laugh, been there for me when I’ve cried, and while I may not know some of you as well as others, I definetly think you’re all great. :hug: I’m sorry if this sounds silly and serious for a message board. But you all really do mean a lot to me and I didn’t just want to leave you without at least explaining why I was taking a little break. And if this doesn’t make much sense, it’s because it’s after 4:30 AM and I’ve just finished writing a paper. :lol: If you want to talk, you know where to find me....I think. :wink: The address is achtungbaby44@hotmail.com for those who don't. :)

Well, it’s off to bed to enjoy my hour and a half of sleep. :wave: :hug:

To quote the great Ahnold "I'll be back." ;)

daygloeyes2 said:
The paper is done!!

And now my self-imposed interference exile begins. I need to wean myself off the blue crack a little bit! I’m spending way too much time here. My joining of interference happened to coincide with everything starting to go wrong. Because of that, I've been using this place as an escape from everything. Not a bad thing, but I've been using it too much instead of dealing with my issues head on. I’ve dealt with some, but not all. And there’s a lot going on and I just need to be able to be on my own to sort things out, make some changes in my life. And it’s nothing against you all! I love all of you! You all have made me laugh, been there for me when I’ve cried, and while I may not know some of you as well as others, I definetly think you’re all great. I’m sorry if this sounds silly and serious for a message board. But you all really do mean a lot to me and I didn’t just want to leave you without at least explaining why I was taking a little break. And if this doesn’t make much sense, it’s because it’s after 4:30 AM and I’ve just finished writing a paper. If you want to talk, you know where to find me....I think. :wink: The address is achtungbaby44@hotmail.com for those who don't.

To quote the great Ahnold "I'll be back."

:sigh: ...............................:sad: your right this place is a great escape:yes: and you need it DG..........don't leave!! *grabs DG by the knees

no I understand, maybe you could set a schedule for yourself? he he he...I really understand DG..just going to miss you:hug:

and btwclone...your email address is damn scary close to one I use to have:yikes:

Ok...it won't be the same without you clone:(

Congrats on the paper being done:rockon: :rockon: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

And now my self-imposed interference exile begins.

1.gif

:hug: Take care of yourself, DG! It sure won't be the same around here without you.

6.gif

You can always E-mail me, too, you know

( LWpic@yahoo.com or BOHEMIANbaby_2@hotmail.com )

8.gif

Holy sweet mother of God

:combust:
:censored: :censored:

SG that is what I get to wake up to?? :bow: You treat me too well :wink:

*picks self up off floor*

Ok so I'm gonna need a large shipment of hand sanitizer after that one :sexywink:

DG's leaving us?? :sad: Noooooooooo. :scream:
I understand though. Take care of yourself and I will be thinking about you :hug: I hope whatever it is you have to work out gets fixed and you find peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom