PLEBA girls party-join today and pay only $69.69 for your HDTV!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see! I think you said you went by train last time or am i wrong?

Why does he havew to get there so early? Is it to go to the pub first?

Jules! :wink: When i was reading back thru the threads, i kept thinking damn it! I wish i could have won the lotto to go to Boston gig with you, but no luck! :(

It's crazy how you said no-one wants the ticket! I was sitting at the screen, going I WANT IT!!! Boo-hoo - Not enough money!

No went by coach last time too:madspit:

We travel with the club and the Police dictate the leaving times:mad:

Pub:hyper: Yes there was me & Jane(a mate of a mate) hanging around on a street corner dressed in footy shirts swigging beer from cans singing rude football chants ... Loved every minute...

forgot to say with a gang of men....

Last edited:
ed2999bc.jpg

Ok, so I made a plan to improve myself after these u2 concerts this week. This is for the summer.

1- I'm thinking of going to church.
2- Going to lose weight starting Monday
3-I've joined a kickball team. :hyper: :lol:
4-I'm going to start running.
5-Study hard for my class that I'm taking
6-Save up lots of money for my trip to Ireland. It will happen. I'm going to somehow make a plan to be more responsible with my money.
7-Spend less time during the summer on interference. It'll be hard but there's so much to do out there.
8-Volunteer more.
9-Start biking and rollerblading.

so girls, what are your plans for the summer? :)

My plans for the summer.

1. Get a job.
2. Possibly go to Ireland with my mother. :)
3. Going to NYC with my mother and 2 of my friends to see Conan O'Brien! :D
4. Spend time with my friends(or try to patch up my friendships with some of them :sigh: )
5. Write my college essay so I won't have to do it in the fall.
6. Drop 10-15 lbs.
7.Not spend so much time on Interference, which is going to be damn near impossible. :lol:
8. Try to get U2 tickets for October.
9. Not worry so much about that when I go back to school in the fall I'll be a senior. :yikes: That scares the hell out of me knowing that this upcoming year is my last year of high school.
10.Go to the Red Sox game July 2nd, and hopefully more.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Actually...it's not turning out have bad....
Maybe I'll scan it :hyper:

Those are some good goals Jules...
One thing I've been looking into...is maybe running a 30hr famine at my uni for the Make Poverty history thing........I dunno :crazy: :reject:

That sounds awesome! I want to organize an event over here for the One campaign. I have to look into it though.

Good Morning girls.

<running around madly hugging everyone. hehe> :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:D

Plans for summer:

1. Get out of the house at least one day a week with the kids.

2. Work on art work for my studio.

3. Save up cash for more U2 & PJ shows.

Its gonna be a long boring summer. lol

U2Girl1978 said:

That sounds awesome! I want to organize an event over here for the One campaign. I have to look into it though.

I found a site..that gives you all the tips, about how to organize it...it's set up by World vision, and they can provide posters, donation sheets and everything..I was really into doing it, and I'm sure people in my uni program would be interested..and maybe even my old highschool......but then I completely freaked myself out about the work/comminment/huge daunting overblown idea...
:reject:
DOes that make me a bad person? :slant:

It's done..it's done!
*waits for it to dry*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom