Pleba Girls Party: It's not just what you have, but how you use it..rhythm and motion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

Sometimes i'm OK, sometimes i'm. :slant::sad: The girls here are great when i've felt down over it. :heart::hug:

Aww..that's awesome! That's the most important part to have people who are there for you! May I ask how long it's been since she's passed away?

2U293.jpg

These guys have been known to make us all smile when we felt :sad:, too :wink:

:lol: at B's broken heart!

I'll comfort you SimB :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

It comes from way too many hours of philosophical introspection because I had nothing better to do :wink

:hug

Forgiveness is one of the hardest things in the world to do :yes: but it's a worthwhile virtue to work on

and if you don't want to choose the baby names, you don't have to :lol: I have a great character naming book and a million baby name resources :nerd:

Do you live in a cave on top of a moutain?
And do you wear a toga?! :happy:

:kiss:

I don't mind doing it, I'm just so bad at it. :lmao: All my friends used to sit there and list thier future baby names.....I was luckey if I could come up with two. :tsk:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lol: at B's broken heart!

I'll comfort you SimB :flirt:

Do you live in a cave on top of a moutain?
And do you wear a toga?! :happy:

:kiss:

I don't mind doing it, I'm just so bad at it. :lmao: All my friends used to sit there and list thier future baby names.....I was luckey if I could come up with two. :tsk:

That's me! I've had mine picked out forever. :lol: 2 girls and 2 boys...middle names included:reject:

bonoishot said:

:flirt: Sounds good.

But how does one put ones self in the post box, i don't think i would fit. :grumpy::lol:

Email me the PO Box addy. ;)

Oh, I'm sure you could squeeze in just for a lil while. :flirt:

Ok! I'll send it to your super duper top secret confidential email! :hyper:

:lol: That always makes me laugh...that disclaimer at the end of your emails.

U2isthebest said:

:drool: I love your pics SG! Gotta love Adam's sweat band. and that lovely mess of blonde curls...the "Whifro":lol:

you haven't seen nothng, yet :wink: Most of my pictures aren't uploaded because I've been sorting them - only have a few thousand :crack:

:reject:

and I love :love: the fro! :cute: :flirt: :love:

U2Band1269.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

you haven't seen nothng, yet :wink: Most of my pictures aren't uploaded because I've been sorting them - only have a few thousand :crack:

:reject:

and I love :love: the fro! :cute: :flirt: :love:

Thousands:ohmy: I have to admit the fro is growing on me..except when he has that scarf wrapped around it like that Tomorrow Show appearance in 81. I'm not much of an Adam girl, but the silver fox..:combust:

bonoishot said:

SG and Bri i'm seeing my father in the next couple of weeks. :ohmy: Im scared hold me. :scream::lol:

:hug: you'll be fine; and once it's over you'll be amazed at the sense of relief for having reached out and tried to deal with everything :heart:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

SG- You can now use the two twin names if my Sim gets pregnant :sexywink:

:up: ok, cool I knew I saved those for a reason :wink:

bonoishot said:

Don't worry you will get a chance next tour i'm sure. And it will be worth the wait. :drool:

SG and Bri i'm seeing my father in the next couple of weeks. :ohmy: Im scared hold me. :scream::lol:

Oh:yes: I'm planning on going to go to many shows to make up for all the ones I've missed:drool:

bonoishot said:

Don't worry you will get a chance next tour i'm sure. And it will be worth the wait. :drool:

Next tour :drool:

Aww hun :hug: I really hope it goes well for you, I know how hard this has all been. It may seem scary now, but in the end it will have been worth it to take that chance.
And if you like, I'll do more than hold you. :flirt:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom