PLEBA Girls Party: In The Name Of Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
trying to watch TV with the cranky roomate often hogging it...........:madspit:

I only watch on occasion when I'm even home to catch them ...some of my fav SF's shows in syndication....ST/ Stargate/ Farscape/ some Smallville.....

and some special movies and public Tele......

I wanted to try one of the CSI programs but ...trying to see it every week esp of the bitch wants to watch something.i figure it's better not to get attached as my luyck in being able to watch things is Iffy.

I usually DON't watch medical shows anymore.i've seen too much in real life :madspit: .

I started watching Commander in Chief and i liked it , but again roomie ..............

SG...I'm glad Jeffy is handling things well right now . :hug:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
:combust: :faint:

Can you imagine looking straight into those baby blue eyes :drool:

I sorta have but not sooo close> 3- 4 ft away ANd in the night under the quite darkened streetlamp lighting, of which we were not so close to it ....think of the darked SIMS piccs in the dance club away from the spotlights- .......so I could hardly tell they were blue anyway !

Of course it was very :hyper: :drool: :hyper: to have finally gotten that close to him, at all!

Last edited:
:hmm: I'm totally weird and don't like to give them names I'd want to name real life kids. :reject: :lol: I like the names I just don't want them for my kids, they remind me of other people.

Danielle for a girl and Noah for a boy. :yes: There aren't kids named that already right? :laugh:

MW1.jpg

MW2.jpg

:shifty: :drool:

Patti (Bruce's wife) is really funny! :lol:

She ran over to Bono and started like hugging him and dancing with him and Bono goes :no: and pushes her to Bruce but she stays with Bono and looks at Bruce while she's pointing to Bono. :laugh: That's my girl! :love: :wink:

Sami its so ironic that you're talking about Bruce and Bono and girls tonight :lol:

You'll see when you read chapter 14 :wink:

I'm still working on it, but it should be posted soon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom