PLEBA Girls Party: In The Name Of Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I don't have a job and I don't go to school.

If I didn't have school, I'd probably be here all day and all night, every day of the week. I have no life outside of school... :reject: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Sadly ladies and gents, I do still have school, and worse, stats, awaiting me in the morning.

So off to bed I must go.
Sweet dreams :hug::heart:

:clonelove: I'll msn you the lovely black mail tommorrow, if you want..maybe get yourself some earplugs ;)
:lol:

Gnite kids!

:hug: :clonelove: I'll be anxiously awaiting it. :wink:

I'm off to bed, as well. Night everyone. :wave:

Night VP :hug:

Well, I've got stuff to do, promised my dad I'd vacuum today, so I'm off.

Bye Diane :hug: and everyone else :hug: :wave:

JezSnape said:

If I didn't have school, I'd probably be here all day and all night, every day of the week. I have no life outside of school... :reject: :lol:

But I live with my parents...that's the problem...I don't get that much internet time...and my tv finally died on me cause of the power outage....so that mean even less internet time.

Night Bri and VP :hug: :wave:

SG :love:

SIMS:

congratulations Sami and SG on getting PG.

Although i'm a bit worried when SIM Edge finds out bearing in mind Donavan has now been born .:yikes:

Images of Edge chasing me around the house :lol:

Destiny's a teenager:ohmy: where does the time go to

Edge likes to where he's work clothes home :lol: Maybe SIM Wild finds it irresistable :shifty:

Housework :madspit: :down:

I'm doing alright. Some of my blood sugar's have been a bit low the past few days, but it's due to a combination of my monthly friend being here :madspit:, and that my insulin dosages are still being adjusted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom