Pleba girls party-I led Bono on with my innocent eyes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
Awwww:hug: that a great pic of you two!!! Clone:love::drool:

you look so happy:hyper::hug:

:yes: I was. A combination of getting scanned into the ellipse, having a spot 2-3 rows back from the center of the stage, and having just met ruff (who hugged me so hard she almost tackled me to the ground :lmao: ) made me pretty happy. :heart:

WildHoney said:

It's easier to meet Paul McG next to a vending machine with a bag of chips than it is too meet/see you :madspit:

sorry:angry:

I move in mysterious ways:shifty: I told you.......:wink:

I was in the friggen nose bleed section..I gave up my GA's to my friend and mr dis...:grumpy: I hate being nice:angry:

:wink:

sami0201 said:
Dis you're so nice :love:

because I can honestly say I probably wouldn't do that :reject: I'm such a bad person

where did mr. dis end up?

you not a bad person:hug: and neither are you clone:hug:

girls....this was my 6th show, I've been in the ellipse and the heart a couple of times, met a couple members of the band...I wanted my friend to experience it:yes:

DG..it was like your first show...I wouldn't have given that up either,and I would have pushed people too:mad: stupid woman that grabbed you:angry:

Mr. Dis and Friend ended up on the floor in the back...we were late:angry:

My brother and I were in section 320 if anyone could see that far away:angry:

:wink:

Bye wild:wave: have a good time...

what kind of food are you girls looking for:drool: I recommend Penangs in China town:bow:

hello...my name is Dis and I will be your tour guide this evening:lmao::huh:

are the boys still in town?:ohmy:

Dismantled said:
Bye wild:wave: have a good time...

what kind of food are you girls looking for:drool: I recommend Penangs in China town:bow:

Or China Pearl! :drool: I ate there on Sunday after I got my wristband. But I'm not sure if they're open now. :hmm:

daygloeyes2 said:

Or China Pearl! :drool: I ate there on Sunday after I got my wristband. But I'm not sure if they're open now. :hmm:

:drool: yeah they are pretty good too:drool:

god I am hungry now:|

they do the Dim Sum right?:drool:

I'm going to shower and do homework...then I have to study for my college exam which is tomorrow and I haven't opened the book once :| I'm such a procrastinator :huh:

:wave:

DG, I'll talk to you soon :hug: :heart: If I finish studying early enough I'll call you!! :hyper:

really wild:ohmy: :drool:

I mean...:shifty: really...?:hmm: interesting:shifty: have fun:wink:

oh well...there are so many good places to eat in Boston you'll find something:drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

:yes:

I had dim sum on Sunday. Soooo good. :drool: I hadn't been there in awhile.

I love dim sum:love: we went there with some friends:love: it is so good!! Until Mr. Dis thought he needed a huge steaming bowl of snails:huh: .....:yuck:

and holy crap that place gets crowded:|

Dismantled said:

I love dim sum we went there with some friends it is so good!! Until Mr. Dis thought he needed a huge steaming bowl of snails:huh: .....:yuck:

and holy crap that place gets crowded:|

I know. :yikes: We got there early though so it wasn't too bad, :up:

Steaming snails :drool: :huh: :lmao:

Dismantled said:
really wild:eek:hmy : :drool :

I mean...:shifty : really...?:hmm : interesting:shifty : have fun:wink :

oh well...there are so many good places to eat in Boston you'll find something:drool :

thanks for the suggestions anyway girls :hug:

DG talk to you later :hyper::hug:

Sami go do your homework :shame: or no BP for you :lol:

yeah interesting :shifty::drool:

wish us luck

really going now

luv ya all

:kiss:

daygloeyes2 said:

I know. :yikes: We got there early though so it wasn't too bad, :up:

Steaming snails :drool: :huh: :lmao:

I kept thinking...fire code...fire code..this is a violation:lmao: I'm such a geek:huh: but seriously...a fire would be terrible in there:yikes:

Back
Top Bottom