Pleba girls party-I led Bono on with my innocent eyes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Ok have i scared everyone away :lol:

Have i got a reputation or something?? I've had people know who i am. When i say i'm on interference and i'm Wildhoney people say oh yeah...

Someone even shouted out are you Wildhoney the other night :yikes:

:lol:

I got recognized too! Niamh_Saorsie recognized me in North Station. I was asking digsy( I didn't know it was her at the time) if she was making a make poverty history banner. She was next to digsy and said "You're from interference aren't you?"

You didn't scare me, I'm just uploading the rest of my photos to photobucket. It's soooo slow! :madspit:

WildHoney said:
Ok have i scared everyone away :lol:

Have i got a reputation or something?? I've had people know who i am. When i say i'm on interference and i'm Wildhoney people say oh yeah...

Someone even shouted out are you Wildhoney the other night :yikes:

:lol: :drool:

More pictures!!

822243-R1-030-13A.jpg

822243-R1-028-12A.jpg

822243-R1-026-11A.jpg

This is one of my favorite shots. Not because of who's in the picture, but it just looks so beautiful with the confetti coming down during COBL. :heart:

822243-R1-032-14A.jpg

Clone!!! :love: That was so sweet of you to give the GA's to your friend. :heart:

I have pictures starting from page 9 on. And read my journal for details!! :hyper:

WildHoney said:
Dis :wave::hug:

We didn't see you :sad:

But you think you saw me?? Jem too??

yeah we got in just as that opening band was leaving ....we had a dinner snafu:madspit:

:( sorry...how are you guys liking Boston:drool: is this your first trip here?

Ok...were you guys in the ellipse? Was Ruff there?

DG!!!:hyper: OMG! I just read your journal and I have to comment here too...:drool: in that first pic he is looking right at you!!!:faint: and you touched him:drool: :combust:

sorry about your doggie:sad: :hug:

Dismantled said:

yeah we got in just as that opening band was leaving ....we had a dinner snafu:madspit:

:( sorry...how are you guys liking Boston:drool: is this your first trip here?

Ok...were you guys in the ellipse? Was Ruff there?

Boston:drool: :drool:

Ok. Ruff was on the rail and Jem was to her left one row behind and i was next to Jem. Inbetween Bono & Adam but nearer Bono

WildHoney said:

Boston:drool: :drool:

Ok. Ruff was on the rail and Jem was to her left one row behind and i was next to Jem. Inbetween Bono & Adam but nearer Bono

in the ellipse?

was one of you wearing a white tank top?

were you guys near a girl in a straw hat?

Dismantled said:
DG!!!:hyper: OMG! I just read your journal and I have to comment here too... in that first pic he is looking right at you!!!:faint: and you touched him

sorry about your doggie:sad: :hug:

And the UTEOTW thing!! When he smiled and looked at me and sang I gave him a look like I wasn't sure he was looking at me and that's when he winked at me!! :faint: :combust:

Thanks. :hug: I'm pretty upset but you girls and my memories of Sunday night are helping alot. :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

And the UTEOTW thing!! When he smiled and looked at me and sang I gave him a look like I wasn't sure he was looking at me and that's when he winked at me!! :faint: :combust:

Thanks. :hug: I'm pretty upset but you girls and my memories of Sunday night are helping alot. :heart:

loosing a pet is so hard:hug: :(

omg...you got a bono wink:faint:

that stupid :silent: that pulled you back:mad: I'm glad she lost her spot:madspit:

WildHoney said:

Yes: elipse :drool:

Jem was wearing a green tank top and i was wearing a white short sleeved t-shirt..

not sure about girl in a straw hat:shrug:

yeah...I so saw you girls:hyper: the girl in the tank top was a few people down..more near adam.....there were a few flags and I just knew one of them had to be you two:drool: :hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom