Pleba Girls Party - Hopping the Easter Bunny leaves something bigger Than An Egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
DG! :hug: Puppy :cute: What did you name him?

When we thought we were getting a girl it was going to be Felicity. But after we found out the litter was all boys, we decided on Felix. :lol:

I didn't expect to get him today. I thought it was going to be another 2 weeks. What a great surprise! :love:

daygloeyes2 said:

When we thought we were getting a girl it was going to be Felicity. But after we found out the litter was all boys, we decided on Felix. :lol:

I didn't expect to get him today. I thought it was going to be another 2 weeks. What a great surprise! :love:

:happy: :cute:

I'm going to go play my brother and my mom's friend's daughter in DDR. :lol: And cuddle Felix. :love: OMG I can't wait to see how my other dogs react to him. :lmao:

I'll talk to you all this week. :hug: :heart:

Gonna go have a shower. Just in case I set off a chain of events that I really didnt want this evening. :| And maybe the steam will make my head feel less like a football. :happy:

Back in a while. :hug:

Hi! :wave: :hug:

Man, I seem to be doing a lot of these drive by postings this weekend. :lol: I feel SO out of the loop. I guess that's what happens when I visit my parents.

I'm going home tomorrow, so I'll have plenty of time to somewhat catch up on all that's gone on.

I have to teach my mom how to use eBay now. :giggle: That should be interesting.

Have a great rest of your Easter! :wave: :hug: I've missed talking to you all! See ya later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom