PLEBA girls' party: Half-Blood Princes and more...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: I know! There was one in particular when he did a gag-face in Oompa-Loompa land (can't remember what it was called) after he ate the caterpillars :lol: I almost died.

Johnny :heart: You can never do anything wrong. :love:

He is my favourite actor out there, at the moment. I love the roles he chooses...never takes the easy route! I :love: quirky.

My other favourite actor who does quirky really well is John Cusack...but unfortunately, he's taken the romantic comedy route for his past several movies. :mad:

VintagePunk said:

He is my favourite actor out there, at the moment. I love the roles he chooses...never takes the easy route! I :love: quirky.

My other favourite actor who does quirky really well is John Cusack...but unfortunately, he's taken the romantic comedy route for his past several movies. :mad:

John Cusack. :bow:

High Fidelity is one of my all-time favorite movies. :love:

Morning Wild! :hug:

Wild! I'm jsut heading to bed. But I want to tell you thank you for the BP you emailed! I wasn't even paying attention and I click on it and started reading, then I combusted and had to wait an hour to reform!

VintagePunk said:

I really like him, too (even though he's not young and hawt :lol: ) Shawshank is one of my fave movies ever!!

:lol: I don't know what it is...maybe that he's the kind of gentle father/grandfather figure...but I just love him. Shawshank is absolutely brilliant :up: He is phenomenal in it.

WildHoney said:
I'm feeling a bit :yuck: this morning

But i was off last Wednesday can i phone in sick again to day???

Aww sorry you're not feeling well. Feel better soon. :hug:

Hey, phone in sick. It's an important day, I'm hitting 10K!! :hyper:

CeeCee said:
Wild! I'm jsut heading to bed. But I want to tell you thank you for the BP you emailed! I wasn't even paying attention and I click on it and started reading, then I combusted and had to wait an hour to reform!

Drea should soon be forwarding you a little bedtime story of mine too :evil:

I think I got everybody; if they want to check their email

Hello ...

grooving to Slane's live version of Pride on my radio now ... :heart:

Guess what ... I spent the evening writing fanfic! It started out as a cap ... and grew and grew into three chapters.

Anyone willing to edit/beta read for me?

"Everyone needs an editor." -- my paper's publisher.
"Prince needs an editor." -- Bono.

Back
Top Bottom