Pleba Girls Party: GG's daughters growing up fast *tear*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:

Wear something sexy.....just for me :drool:

Oh, I know....wear a Flashdance shirt :lmao:

:lol: That would go over real well I'm sure. hehe I don't want to be to sexy or the other little tattoo artist minion that is visiting from LA won't leave the room. :laugh:

Hi Snooky! :hug:

VP, a lot of my regular procedures :)madspit:) used to take all day. Now I can just go in as an out-patient. This one scan I do, used to take 4 hrs!! I can't sit still that long. Now its like 30 min.

Snooky pie said:

Jump on MSN!!

MSN? :sad:

Can you give me a few minutes? Gotta call my isp. My net keeps disconnecting, sometimes several times an hour. I click and I'm back on in 5 seconds, but it's a pain in the ass, and will stop d/ls...it's been happening since early in the week, and is why I've hardly been on MSN. :mad:

I called last night and they blamed it on my modem, but I changed modems/cords and its still happening. :mad:

VintagePunk said:

MSN? :sad:

Can you give me a few minutes? Gotta call my isp. My net keeps disconnecting, sometimes several times an hour. I click and I'm back on in 5 seconds, but it's a pain in the ass, and will stop d/ls...it's been happening since early in the week, and is why I've hardly been on MSN. :mad:

I called last night and they blamed it on my modem, but I changed modems/cords and its still happening. :mad:
VP :hug:
That sucks :madspit:

ruffian said:

diane, meant to tell you that i haven't made it to the post office yet but i will on Monday!

Girls, I'm off to meet some friends for dinner but i'll be back later tonight :wave:

That's okay, Ruff. :hug: BTW, a co-worker of mine is totally on my case about this...she says I HAVE to go to Vegas and live it up!!!! (This is the same 51-year-old woman who is going to Hershey PA to see the Stones, and has a major crush on Steven Tyler!)

Russty Cat said:

:lol: That would go over real well I'm sure. hehe I don't want to be to sexy or the other little tattoo artist minion that is visiting from LA won't leave the room. :laugh:

Hi Snooky! :hug:

All this talk about Tatoos lately...
I've decided what I should get (if I ever do)
It would have to be around my arm or ankle and it would be the evolutionary chain starting with the fish coming out of the water and ending with modern man. And the man could have a fishing pole!!!!:D

or just a little triceratops.

greeneyedgirl said:
Spank Away Russty!!

and btw, when a little kid cries because of a tetanus shot, its because it really hurts. It was Wed and my arm is still sore, feels like I got a baseball in there.:mad:

VP, glad your mom is doing well. Its wonderful that doctors can do that kind of surgery so quickly these days. I mean, how important are your eyes!!! And such a tiny little layer to deal with!!
Medicine is amazing these last 50 yrs. I don't know how they do it. Its just amazing to me.

Tetnaus shots have always hurt like a motherfucker for me too. My arm ususally swells up and gets really bruised! :madspit: I hope it gets better. :hug:

Diane L said:

The first time I saw the Stay video I cried, because I didn't want the boys to be angels...I want them to be earthbound like us!! :reject:

I get freaked out when B is up on that statue. It looks like they are really up there! And then they jump off :ohmy:

Diane L said:

That's okay, Ruff. :hug: BTW, a co-worker of mine is totally on my case about this...she says I HAVE to go to Vegas and live it up!!!! (This is the same 51-year-old woman who is going to Hershey PA to see the Stones, and has a major crush on Steven Tyler!)

Steven Tyler :love:

that's funny, I'm actually listening to Love In An Elevator right now

greeneyedgirl said:

All this talk about Tatoos lately...
I've decided what I should get (if I ever do)
It would have to be around my arm or ankle and it would be the evolutionary chain starting with the fish coming out of the water and ending with modern man. And the man could have a fishing pole!!!!:D

or just a little triceratops.

Oh your one of those people! :wink: I'd go for the triceratops. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom