Pleba Girls Party: GG's daughters growing up fast *tear*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
Oh, just an FYI for anyone who has ETS tix for TO - Montana's, according to the October site, is the official party site :) It's decently close to the ACC and also very close to the MuchMusic building, even if they don't play anything decent anymore ;)

Is this for that thing you were on about earlier??

I've got ETS tickets for Saturday Night....

100_0439.jpg

Thats all lol.

Gaaaaaaaaaawd thats beautiful!!!

London, belfast and berlin....

:combust:

sorry its huge.

its beckys home made bono pic :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:

I got the popcorn ready.:drool:

I'm so comfy right now I don't ever want to get dressed. But I don't think a very see thru sundress and undies would go over well with the general public. :giggle:

I still don't have a clue what to wear to my appointment tonight. I need something that I can slide off the top part and expose part of my chest, but still keep myself as covered as possible. :der: :shrug:

Thanks Diane, State Farm should take care of all of it, its just the wait and pains of picking out all new stuff (esp. in a house I don't plan on living in for more than another 2 years)

VP, thought you vanished off to Ikea to see wtf Mr GG was talking about :wink:

I do that all the time, come and go, and don't say bye........I'm so rude :reject:

VintagePunk said:

GG :hug: Never really left, just doing a million other things, and I had to call to check on my mom - she had cataract surgery yesterday.

I hope she is doing okay, VP. :hug:

BG that was worth the wait! :drool: :combust:

Russty Cat said:

I'm so comfy right now I don't ever want to get dressed. But I don't think a very see thru sundress and undies would go over well with the general public. :giggle:

I still don't have a clue what to wear to my appointment tonight. I need something that I can slide off the top part and expose part of my chest, but still keep myself as covered as possible. :der: :shrug:

Wear something sexy.....just for me :drool:

Oh, I know....wear a Flashdance shirt :lmao:

Diane L said:
VP, did everything go okay with your mom's surgery? I hope she's doing well. :hug:

diane, meant to tell you that i haven't made it to the post office yet but i will on Monday!

Girls, I'm off to meet some friends for dinner but i'll be back later tonight :wave:

Diane L said:
VP, did everything go okay with your mom's surgery? I hope she's doing well. :hug:

OMG, it was a breeze. So easy, I couldn't believe it!

Had to be there at 8:30, all they gave her was an ativan and eyedrops...took her into surgery at 10:30, and we were on our way home at 11:15!!

Thanks for asking. :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Thanks Diane, State Farm should take care of all of it, its just the wait and pains of picking out all new stuff (esp. in a house I don't plan on living in for more than another 2 years)

VP, thought you vanished off to Ikea to see wtf Mr GG was talking about :wink:

I do that all the time, come and go, and don't say bye........I'm so rude :reject:

We should give you a spanking for that! :evil: :wink: :drool:

WildHoney said:

I was going to ask you what night that was for??

I'm going to email them now....:mad:

That was for Sat. night. You should have gotten yours by now. :mad:

GG... :hmm: I should, to clear up the mystery, and to get a little Bri action while I'm there. :drool:

WildHoney said:

Is this for that thing you were on about earlier??

I've got ETS tickets for Saturday Night....

Nope :) There's actually two separate things going on... sort of.

1)The InTO The Heart Fan Fest V3 Launch Party - which is what I posted about earlier and is going on Sunday the 11th :)

2)The ETS pre-show parties and post-Sat show party, which are AFAIK for ETS ticketed people only, but that I'm not sure about :shrug: Not sure how that works.

You guys should definitely go Sat night at least if you have tickets - October's a kickass U2 tribute band :) (and not hard on the eyes either)

Spank Away Russty!!

and btw, when a little kid cries because of a tetanus shot, its because it really hurts. It was Wed and my arm is still sore, feels like I got a baseball in there.:mad:

VP, glad your mom is doing well. Its wonderful that doctors can do that kind of surgery so quickly these days. I mean, how important are your eyes!!! And such a tiny little layer to deal with!!
Medicine is amazing these last 50 yrs. I don't know how they do it. Its just amazing to me.

greeneyedgirl said:
Spank Away Russty!!

and btw, when a little kid cries because of a tetanus shot, its because it really hurts. It was Wed and my arm is still sore, feels like I got a baseball in there.:mad:

VP, glad your mom is doing well. Its wonderful that doctors can do that kind of surgery so quickly these days. I mean, how important are your eyes!!! And such a tiny little layer to deal with!!
Medicine is amazing these last 50 yrs. I don't know how they do it. Its just amazing to me.

Yes, it really is!

I think part of it might be a technique this particular doc uses?? We talked to another mother-daughter pair yesterday, and the mother had her other eye done a year before by someone else, and said she was in the hospital for 8 hours.

And I did have to take my mom back to his office in the afternoon so he could take a look at her, but we were in and out - I think it took 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom